We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I visited a dermatologist because of sudden cystic acne flare up. My previous regimen of using epsom salt was not working Prescription was:Skin B5 Facial Wash, Apply Tretinoin at night, Spot Treatment with Benzoyl Peroxide 2x a dayOral Antibiotic: Tetralysal 300 mg 2x a day, 4 weeks - OMG ang mahal nito sabi ni doc high dosage daw para effective then I taper it offMonthly Maintenance: Acne Facial Cleaning, 20% Salicylic Chemical Peel, and Cortisone shots for stubborn pimples
Okay ba ang cortisone shots? I have a cystic one again na pinilit ko nanaman imurder kagabi. Grabe, anything but cystic talaga. Ayun, todo butas nanaman ako - and thankfully may lumabas na nana pero feel ko may natira. Grabe, I don't care if magsugat sugat, mag scar pa mukha ko basta wag lang cystic. Help please Is there any way cystics can get to a head. Magaling ako mag-deal with scars, kaya I dont mind murdering my face
yes mas okay magpa cortisone shot, sa akin yung anim na cystic acne flat agad P100 per pimplemahal lang pero pwede narin at least wala agad