We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello mga sis. Just want to share my story din.1 year ++ na kami married ni hubby, and still childless. I just turned 29, and he will be turning 36. We both have weight issues. I consulted with a fertility specialist, did some tests and ayon, PCOS ako. No cysts, pero all other symptoms like anovulation, hormonal imbalance, thin endometrium, immature follicles, andun because of my weight. It was a wake up call. I started dieting and hitting the gym. Now, normal na uli yung cycle ko. Did an ovulation test kanina (coz supposedly fertile ako today according to my fertility calendar app) and ayun, fertile nga ako. Here's hoping that my hubby and I will have good news next month. Keeping up the hope!
Thanks sis... Although I too find it clinical to schedule our lovemaking. But I am just following doctor's instructions din lang naman... I try to let go. But I will keep on praying for God's blessing.
hi sis if both kayo may weight problem..both din kayo should work out hindi lang girl nuh..talk to your hubby...there are things happen to a guy sperm if they are overweight..and did you check if diabetes or not kayong dalawa..kasi if one of you is diabetic lalo na pag lalaki..most probably it is not possible talaga..hopefully he is not..remind mu lang sis..kelangan din ni hubby magpapayat..and your time is running kasi your already 29 and guy has no problem even if they aged mag kakaanak at makakabuntis pa sila if their sperm is on good condition good luck sis..hindi naman sa tinatakot kita nuh..im just saying yun totoo sis..ganun kasi uncle ko..diabetic pala sya kahit hindi sya ganun kalaki normal lang weight and BMI nya..but when nagpacheck ayun diabetic pala kaya naging infertile sya..ending nilang dalawa ayun nag adopt na lang..so sad lang po
pray for you sis..and happy birthday na din kung kelan bday mu sis...wish for your wish to come true.. god bless
Hello mga sis. Sad to say, dinatnan na naman ako Walang nabuo yung pag make love namin ni hubby nung confirmed fertile days ko