We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ I booked Keio Plaza too for our upcoming trip because of its proximity to the train station, free Disney shuttle, stopover siya ng airport limousine bus and the pick-up bus going to Hakone is also nearby. Perfect location for us. I availed their MasterCard promo "stay 3 nights, get 4th night free" kasi malaking savings din iyon. Did you book the Disney shuttle in advance? I read some comments in Trip Advisor that the shuttle also gets full and you need to book it ahead by reserving it through the hotel.
Guys, ask ko lang sobrang dami ba talaga ng tao sa disneyland pag weekend? Kasi ang dating namin sa tokyo ay oct 23 (thursday) so friday and saturday sana ang disneyland and disney sea namin.. mas ok ba kung gawin namin na oct 24 (friday) disney sea oct 25 (saturday)? Saan ba mas madami pumupunta? I'm planning as early as now para maayos iti namin.. hehe. Thanks
Does anyone know if there is a restriction against bringing in of dried fish (tuyo, dilis, danggit) to Narita airport? Special request kasi ito ng tita ko. Sobrang namimiss na raw niya.I hope someone could answer me. Thanks!