We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
If snorkeling is what you want, maybe you may also want to consider Coron. I've read somewhere na mas okay ang underwater sa Coron pero better ang beaches sa El Nido.
Pinaka-ayoko sa trips namin sa El Nido were the van rides. Haay. Cramped seats, the stopovers were at places I didn't wanna eat at (sorry, maarte lang), nahilo ako and nearly threw up the last time
Sisses may nakapag-avail na sa inyo ng island tour ng Entalula? I'm considering kung sa kanila ako kukuha kesa sa Northern Hope. 1000 lang kasi ang combi tour, sa Northern 1200 tour A lang, tapos hindi pa sa town mismo 'yung accommodation na ibibigay nila sa'min.
@ hisana: Sis when did you stay in Entalula? Sa website nila ko nakita 'yang rate na 'yan for combi, kaya nagulat ako kasi ang mura. @ simang: I inquired sa Huglet Tours this evening lang, combi tour A&C 'yung nakalagay sa binigay nilang iti.