We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
this goes out to any guy talker.How would you react to and WOULD you entertain your gay admirers who are generous?
^ junepets oo nga that's the better question!!!!!! like hidden kho.. oh wait thanks for the replies guys!let me rephrase the question. same exact question goes out to the guys but paki replace lang ng gayswith matronas/cougars/sugar mommiesThanks for the replies guys. I actually find it disturbing and gay for them to do that na magpaasa nggay for gifts.
let me rephrase the question. same exact question goes out to the guys but paki replace lang ng gayswith matronas/cougars/sugar mommies
sacred cow:hahaha so it still boils down to looks. Siguro maybe if sunshine cruzzz yung girl maybe okay lang?
-----------------From a FIRST IMPRESSION, with the stigmatized and general thoughts,What do guys think of the masculine lesbians?And what do you think of the feminine girl na may kasama na masculine butch? Do you automatically think na silang dalawa?grabe na stress ako because I have a close friend na butch tomboy (with feelings for me rin zzz) then grabe na alarm ako when my crush asked me in a serious tone if "sure ba ako na hindi ako tomboy". what the f*** and my guy friends were wondering the same thing pero they hesitated baka ma.offend ako. (and grabe rin ako na.offend but hindi ko lang pinakita)na.alarm ako masyado sa impression that I'm giving out I'm also just planning on severing my friendship with the tomboy -_- and staying away from them in general!!!! zzzz
kapag laging sila lang magkasama...medyo magdududa ako
ako rin sis noon sabi ko sa guy friends na I'm boyish and parang tomboy noon natatawa silalahat coz hindi talaga mapagtiwalaan sa itsura ko hahaI used to have a perspective na "If someone is nice to me, I don't really care what kindof genitals they like" pero I MADE a CLEAR expectation na I'm straight and they even knowsino ang mga guys na crush ko and who I'm dating pero things are getting ugly becauseshe's developing feelings na. zzzz I think these rants actually belong to female issues and notwe've got male haahakaya pala I never see guys hanging out with gays. Birds of the same feather flock together ang peg.Please confirm guys if what we think you're thinking of are true?
to be back on topic, WOULD you hang out with a feminine bakla? hahaha (for prolonged periodsof time.. because friends kayo.) hahahaaha
How do you act inside a movie house?Situation is you are not together but a prospect. Or like getting to know stage.Ako kasi, prospect man yan or friend or what, gusto ko focus ako sa pinapanood. Hindi ba parang ang stiff ko naman pag ganun? haha