We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I don't agree with this. I don't think its the girls fault. Kayo nagpapacomplicate sa sarili niyo. It's other your pursuing the girl or not. Indecisiveness is a bad sign for us in the first place.And, upon first meeting palang we categorize guys as friends and potential partners na eh. Once we treat you as a friend, forever na yun.
^ i noticed to some girls if you visit them too often, they get bored. you don't visit them enough, they get pissed off. they play coy and hard to get, but when you leave them, they'll come running after you.
Some guys they lose interest when a lady is all over them. Kapag nakuha na ang gusto or napasagot na biglang manlalamig. So I guess it goes on both sides.Now I think there are some girls who do this to see the real intention of a guy. I don't know but with us females, it is already ingrained in our minds that if a guy likes you he will do anything to be with you. I sometimes is guilty of this especially if I'm dealing with a guy whose character is kinda shady and sketchy. I don't give in easily to know more about him. Mahirap kasing magtiwala kaagad agad eh. Kinikilala ko muna ng mabuti if he is sincere with what he says or does. Sa isip ko malay mu di ba ok pala siya despite his reputation? Pero of course I take it slow. If he stops, then I know he is not really that interested in the first place. However, if I know the guy and has somewhat flawless character - I mean hindi babaero and alland if I really like him - ako na mismo maghahabol. hehe. Wala nang delay delay. Wala ng pagpapakipot pa.
how to deal with a partner who keeps on lying? i recently found out that he is sending messaages to a girl na patago in fb and viber.
thanks tough_guy
^he sent the girl message in viber tapos yung girl sa fb nag reply. inamin niya when i confronted him. i gave him another chance kasi alam ko naman na mahal niya ako sobra, it was so wrong lang na itago sa akin. they were talking about sharing some links. my point is he is not totally honest about it tapos todo deny pa. i sent the girl message sa fb using his account saying stop messenging my bf. yung girl hindi na ngreply.
Ugh. GUYS. Bakit nga ba ganyan kayo? Kapag ba nagbubura kayo ibig sabihin may tinatago kayo or is there even a slight probability na ayaw nyo nga lang talaga na pagisipan namin ng masama. Please explain! haha. Ganyan din kasi nagiging problema ko.
this goes out to any guy talker.How would you react to and WOULD you entertain your gay admirers who are generous?
What would you say about guys na nagtake advantage nagpaasa nagentertain sa kanila just to get money or freebies?