Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)  (Read 94577 times)

Ichiro

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #220 on: June 14, 2013, 06:44:45 pm »
@Awesomecakes

maybe hindi mo nakikita ito... pero para sa akin... mas maganda na yang makita mo yang BF mo na ganyan... isipin mo na lang.. pag pinatulan nya yung colleague nya na Gay... pabor yan sayo... why? because makikilala mo sya ng maaga... kelan mo pa malalaman yan? pag kasal na kayo? gusto mo pa bang mangyari yung tulad ng kina Rustom at Carmina?

Walang masama ang makipagkaibigan sa Gay... at para sa akin wala ring masama makipagrelasyon sa Gay kung yun talaga ang nararamdaman e... Magiging masama lang yan kung gaya ng sa case mo na umaasa ka na straight sya kasi yun ang ipinakita nya sayo... Pero tulad nga ng sinabi ko kanina... mas maganda ito na malaman mo ng maaga... sabi nga nung iba "It is a blessing in the SKIES!" (what?)


@choby tisay

Walang masama makipagkaibigan sa bakla... tomboy... etc... And hindi rin nakakababa ng pagkalalaki naman kung may kaibigan kaming bakla...

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2013, 06:50:25 am »
^agree. Makikisagot na rin ako haha! I find guys who hate bekis nga na very annoying and very feelingero. Ang tunay na lalaki, hindi ganun.

ragnar_danneskjold

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2013, 11:24:12 am »
^ Go with your boyfriend to that event... Haha. But di naman yan papatulan ng bf mo so you shouldn't be worried. Lalake pa rin yan. Iba na kung babae. Maybe you drop the killer question to your bf. Sino pipiliin mo? Ako na girlfriend mo o yung trainer mo na may balak sayo?


Hahaha! Agree, di naman yan papatulan ng bf mo kung lalake talaga sya. Baka yung pagka-vain nya nakita ng boss nya as a sign na may pinkish side si bf. Yung ibang bakla naman magtatanong kung bakla din ba yan, otherwise alam nilang wala silang mapapala sa lalake.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #223 on: June 16, 2013, 07:38:37 am »
^^ We've known each other since January this year but only became a couple two months ago. I thought I knew him well enough to commit, turns out I was wrong.

^ Well, aside from the obvious fact that I'm in love with him, he's going through a rough time kasi (processing his annulment and the ex-wife won't let him see the kid) so ayoko sana siya iwan not until things are okay, kasi he always tells me I'm all that he has now. Kaso naisip ko, 'yun nga, alam niya naman pala na ako na lang meron siya, but why doesn't it seem like he values me like he says so?

Ewan ko ba, ang labo din kasi insecure siya sa'kin. He always tells me I'm too good for him, na bakit ko raw siya pinili when I'm ten years younger than he is and I could have a guy na walang sabit, and that I have so much ahead of me and he feels like he is "tainting" my future daw. Maybe that's another thing that my ego can't comprehend. Siya na nga pinili ko despite of all his baggage, tapos ganito pa ginagawa niya sa'kin.

I'm on the verge of breaking up with him na. He's leaving for Sagada tonight alone (daw) and I just might do it before he leaves. Tutal balak naman niyang mag-emo dun, sulitin niya na.

EDIT: I made my own thread na. http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,275271.0.html

sis, 6 months palang kayo magkakilala. ano ba?  dali dali nyan iwan. unless you think you are not worth finding someone better.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:42:16 am by Girltalker2 »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #224 on: June 16, 2013, 07:46:10 am »

Hahaha! Agree, di naman yan papatulan ng bf mo kung lalake talaga sya. Baka yung pagka-vain nya nakita ng boss nya as a sign na may pinkish side si bf. Yung ibang bakla naman magtatanong kung bakla din ba yan, otherwise alam nilang wala silang mapapala sa lalake.

yup, alamin mabuti na hindi silahis si bf.

as for the trainer, wishful thinking malamang iyan baka makaisa sya kay bf if he/she uses his powers over him. that's actually harrassment. kung straight talaga si bf, he should start accumulating evidences about this trainer's advances at mga refusals nya. kung nasisante sya puede sya magfile ng case agains kay trainer.

regarding sa pagkakaibigan sa bakla, sakin walang issue ito.  pero ang hindi ok is if bf and bakla do not maintain a professional relationship, dito na nagkakanda leche leche. it is just like bf having girls na kaibigan. if they do not maintain a certain level of professionalism, at sige nang akbayan, chansingan at hawakan ng braso or whatever, dyan nagiging superclose sila - too close for comfort na wala nang boundaries at wala narin pinagkaiba sa bf/gf or magkaibigan lang sila - at least publicly.






Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2013, 12:02:10 am »
@Awesomecakes
maybe hindi mo nakikita ito... pero para sa akin... mas maganda na yang makita mo yang BF mo na ganyan... isipin mo na lang.. pag pinatulan nya yung colleague nya na Gay... pabor yan sayo... why? because makikilala mo sya ng maaga... kelan mo pa malalaman yan? pag kasal na kayo? gusto mo pa bang mangyari yung tulad ng kina Rustom at Carmina?

Walang masama ang makipagkaibigan sa Gay... at para sa akin wala ring masama makipagrelasyon sa Gay kung yun talaga ang nararamdaman e... Magiging masama lang yan kung gaya ng sa case mo na umaasa ka na straight sya kasi yun ang ipinakita nya sayo... Pero tulad nga ng sinabi ko kanina... mas maganda ito na malaman mo ng maaga... sabi nga nung iba "It is a blessing in the SKIES!" (what?)
Lol what are you saying? Ok let me clear this to you guys. I'm bothered not because I think my boyfriend is gay, it's the trainer's actions towards my boyfriend that annoys me. I do not have any doubts, and I'm not even afraid to know that he's gay. Because I know, that he's not.

Well same here, I have nothing against gays naman. I have gay bestfriends, just sharing.

"Magiging masama lang yan kung gaya ng sa case mo na umaasa ka na straight sya kasi yun ang ipinakita nya sayo... Pero tulad nga ng sinabi ko kanina... mas maganda ito na malaman mo ng maaga..."
Lol. Again, this is not about my boyfriend's status. Six years na po kami so I would know, ako ang unang makakaalam non. He may be the vainest guy I know, pero hindi naman po siya bakla. But thanks for taking time to read and help me out. :)


^agree. Makikisagot na rin ako haha! I find guys who hate bekis nga na very annoying and very feelingero. Ang tunay na lalaki, hindi ganun.
My boyfriend's not that kind of guy. He's too friendly, kahit kanino. Girls, Gays, ayaw niya lang sa lesbians. Lol


Hahaha! Agree, di naman yan papatulan ng bf mo kung lalake talaga sya. Baka yung pagka-vain nya nakita ng boss nya as a sign na may pinkish side si bf. Yung ibang bakla naman magtatanong kung bakla din ba yan, otherwise alam nilang wala silang mapapala sa lalake.
Well siguro nga. Pero ewan ko he's too annoying for me. Parang he's trying to compete with me.. Eh hello. Haha ok I'll keep my mouth shut.

yup, alamin mabuti na hindi silahis si bf.

as for the trainer, wishful thinking malamang iyan baka makaisa sya kay bf if he/she uses his powers over him. that's actually harrassment. kung straight talaga si bf, he should start accumulating evidences about this trainer's advances at mga refusals nya. kung nasisante sya puede sya magfile ng case agains kay trainer.

regarding sa pagkakaibigan sa bakla, sakin walang issue ito.  pero ang hindi ok is if bf and bakla do not maintain a professional relationship, dito na nagkakanda leche leche. it is just like bf having girls na kaibigan. if they do not maintain a certain level of professionalism, at sige nang akbayan, chansingan at hawakan ng braso or whatever, dyan nagiging superclose sila - too close for comfort na wala nang boundaries at wala narin pinagkaiba sa bf/gf or magkaibigan lang sila - at least publicly.
So far wala naman harrasment na nangyayari. It's just that the trainer's actions.. Nakakatawa lang na he's too obvious kasi but at the same time he's tries to act like straight.

Sensitive naman so boyfie dyan sis, so he'd know what to do just in case.. I actually asked him already what if someone would admit na you know. Haha, ang ganda ng sagot niya. Professionalism lang din talaga, i'm glad he answered right! Hehe

Ichiro

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2013, 12:14:50 am »
@Awesomecakes

I am not saying na bakla ang BF mo... I am only stating na BETTER yang may ganyang scenario since if ever na papatulan ng BF mo yung GAY officemate nya... at least malalaman mo ng maaga...

Definitely kung wala kang doubt sa masculinity ng BF mo then you have nothing to worry about... Tulad nga ng sinabi nila sa taas... di naman papatulan ng BF mo yan

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #227 on: June 20, 2013, 06:39:25 am »
guys, if you were a player, and the girl you were courting knew that as well, how would you prove to her that you've changed your ways and that you're a changed man?

How do I gently tell a guy I don't trust him (because he's a player)? all the palikot2 I might do might have him miss the point. Or should I should I tell it straightforward?

How can I trick him into gently tell him that I want him checked for STD's? :P

If you were a player and you were dating someone, would you: (a) Show her off. [because you're proud na you snagged another girl] or (b) Keep her a secret [so that you don't ruin your chances with the others]


help naman 'jan guys  ;D (or girls na may input from a male s/o's perspective)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #228 on: June 20, 2013, 09:47:51 am »
^ My advice is to just ignore him. It's that simple. If he's a player, and if you ignore, chances are, he'll just go on to the next girl and forget about you. If he likes you, he'll pursue you. You can't reject him just like that because some players think of it as a challenge. It's all about the chasing game. They'll work hard to get you and once they do, that's their finish line. So best way, IGNORE. If he asks you out, give him some random excuse. Or, you can just use the most common line. "I'm busy".

ragnar_danneskjold

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #229 on: June 20, 2013, 03:48:13 pm »
@minatay91:
guys, if you were a player, and the girl you were courting knew that as well, how would you prove to her that you've changed your ways and that you're a changed man?

go into a relationship and don't break up with a girl or breakup for the right reasons, not because of another girl. haha.

@minatay91:

How can I trick him into gently tell him that I want him checked for STD's? :P

Say: "how's your stuff? still intact? no leaks, whatsoever? haha. point is, he won't get hurt. he'll be turned on instead if you asked that kind of question. it's inviting for players.

@minatay91:

If you were a player and you were dating someone, would you: (a) Show her off. [because you're proud na you snagged another girl] or (b) Keep her a secret [so that you don't ruin your chances with the others]

not sure. i'm not a "player." wait, i'll go ask my dad.


help naman 'jan guys  ;D (or girls na may input from a male s/o's perspective)
[/quote]

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #230 on: June 20, 2013, 05:08:02 pm »
jtansanco

Thanks! I actually tried ignoring (which 50% of the time doesn't work) some just step up the game and become even more aggressive, so I block all means of communication ;D Some partially move on (I think), and I also try to be more civil by actually noticing their presence (I really don't want to rub off as nasty and maldita to the other nice, non-player guys kase :-[ ), but once I do, they become annoying again.

ragnar

Are you serious about the STD thing? HAHAHA Isn't it a blow to the ego that I think the guy is dirty and I'm probably shallow enough to leave if he comes out positive in a deadly disease? (for sanity, sanitary and the future's sake)

Let me know what your dad says. Usually kase, I don't ever want to be seen with a player because I feel ashamed of myself. If I was another girl looking at myself with a player, I'd think "Gago yung babae yun. May naloloko naman si guy." hehe.

Sorry, high pride lang. Parang hindi uso ngayon. haha

ragnar_danneskjold

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #231 on: June 20, 2013, 05:39:09 pm »
Isn't it a blow to the ego that I think the guy is dirty and I'm probably shallow enough to leave if he comes out positive in a deadly disease? (for sanity, sanitary and the future's sake)

Wait, what??? Shallow is when you won't leave even if he wants to dig your cave with a dirty, rusty, and most likely dull tool. If you know what i mean.

Let me know what your dad says. Usually kase, I don't ever want to be seen with a player because I feel ashamed of myself. If I was another girl looking at myself with a player, I'd think "Gago yung babae yun. May naloloko naman si guy." hehe.

Dad says, "No, don't date that guy. Date my son instead." Just kidding. Two thumbs up for your "high pride."

Ichiro

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #232 on: June 20, 2013, 05:44:00 pm »
@minatay91

 asking if he is clean might come to him as indirect way of telling him na you are thinking of having sex with him... so eventually i think he will be happy with it.

ragnar_danneskjold

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #233 on: June 20, 2013, 05:58:15 pm »
^exactly. it's like dropping a hint that you'd thought of hitting the sack and romping with him. revealing that thought could motivate him to go for the freaking gold, though.

xoxo_mean

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #234 on: June 20, 2013, 07:46:41 pm »
Guys, posible ba na ma-inlove pa rin kayo sa girls na alam nyong pumatol sa tomboy dati?

Ichiro

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #235 on: June 20, 2013, 08:22:02 pm »
^ @xoxo_mean

why not?

actually for me it is much easier to accept na pumatol sya dati sa tomboy

kesa sa pumatol sya sa bakla, adik or call-boy...

at mas lalong madaling iaccept lalo na kung yung tomboy ay super HOT...

hahaha!!!


minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #236 on: June 20, 2013, 08:38:52 pm »
@ragnar and ichiro

LULz I never thought of it that way, asking for an STD checkup as a prelude to sex. interesting. haha

Kase on my end, if I was asked that, parang na.accuse ako na "may" possibility na positive ko. Parang, how would you feel na if you were "judged" as someone who looks like he might have STD's? Something like that. ;D

Thanks for the interesting input, I hope you're not trolling ;D

---

xoxo

What kind of tomboy, the pretty, girly lesbian type.. or the butch-masculine looking type? :D

Ichiro

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #237 on: June 20, 2013, 08:50:00 pm »
^@ minatay91

i do not think a normal person can accuse you of something like that...

at kung meron mang gagawa sayo nun... i believe na malaki ang possibility na walang respeto sayo ang taong yun...

am i trolling? hahaha!!! i guess I am...



xoxo_mean

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #238 on: June 20, 2013, 08:57:23 pm »
@ ichiro

What if alam ng family mo or friends mo na pumatol sa tomboy yung gusto mong girl? Hindi ba masasagasaan ang ego ng lalake sa ganong case?

@ minatay91

the pretty/girly lesbian type

Ichiro

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #239 on: June 20, 2013, 09:09:56 pm »
^ @xoxo_mean

kapag gusto ko ang girl, it doesn't matter for me kung ayaw sya ng family ko or friends.

hindi important para sa akin kung mababa ang tingin ng ibang tao sa girl na gusto ko... as long as hindi mababa ang tingin ko sa girl... yun ang important for me...

pero syempre kanya kanya tayo ng opinyon jan... some guys ay important ang reputation kaya hindi ko sila masisisi kung masasagasaan ang ego nila... 


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close