Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)  (Read 94575 times)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #200 on: June 11, 2013, 03:52:03 pm »
^ gentleman first.. :)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #201 on: June 11, 2013, 04:22:09 pm »
^holrayt... we're talking bout different person.. :)

i think the seriousness of marriage proposal isn't the question here. it's whether he can ride the changes in his life--if there's any--and stick to the relationship and his vows. 

you think in the future... he might not be able to ride the changes in his life?

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #202 on: June 11, 2013, 05:16:34 pm »
^ oh.. yeah... with toni gonzaga, right?

well well well.. you have a point there.. wishing for the best na lang.. :)

ragnar_danneskjold

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2013, 05:21:45 pm »
@junepets: i don't know. haha.

but i do notice that some couples who started relationship late in university years or early 20s do not end up in church. and part of the reason is that they change. they grow separately. their goals differ significantly. and even though the guy spent more years with his ex-gf, he'd end up marrying the next one after just one or two years together. lol. this is just a general observation. it happened to some of my cousins. your friend's case could be different. but don't threaten her. somehow, if you believe a relationship will last, it will last.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #204 on: June 11, 2013, 05:24:39 pm »
^right... I do hope it's a different case.. I don't tell her these things.. just support her...
she also thought of that as well.. kaya medyo takot din sya..

i really wish all the best for them.. 'coz I see how happy they are together..

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #205 on: June 11, 2013, 08:25:02 pm »
Naiinis ako. My boyfriend was supposed to go out of town this weekend with his male family members (not a stag party or anything, katuwaan lang nila) and they backed out. Eh itong bf ko gusto tumuloy so he asked me to come with him. I told him I can't since I attend postgrad classes on the weekends. Okay daw, he'd go alone.

I'm really bored tonight so I checked out Craigslist (where we met, by the way) to laugh at some desperate pleas of people to get laid, tapos I saw a post which I'm 99% sure is his! The ad stated that he was looking for a companion, no hanky panky daw dapat, and that he's got everything from food to transpo covered, he just can't go alone daw. What really irked me was that he specified he was looking for someone pretty and unattached (!!!) like hello kala ko ba no hanky panky bakit may requirements?!

Though we've been dating for a couple of months pa lang, this is the first time that this happened. He usually tells me everything kasi, as in down to sino nag hit on sa kanya at anong ginawa. Like last weekend he went out of town din with some friends of his cousin, tapos some girl daw wanted to have sex with him but he politely declined. 'Yung ganun siya ka-open sa'kin kaya nabadtrip ako dito sa post niyang 'to.

Ginag*go na lang ba 'ko ng boyfriend ko? Should I talk to him about it?

P.S. If ever you happened to find his post please don't tell him naman that I posted here lol thanks.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #206 on: June 11, 2013, 10:44:46 pm »
^ Play a game with him. Message him that you're interested. Give him a picture of someone online na hindi obviously a poser. Get into the details and all. Tell him you wanna have sex with him if he brings you along. Gawa ka nalang ng plan. If pumayag siya, then red flag for you. Confront him. If hindi pumayag, then you should be happy and let your "poser" girl disappear.

Matrabaho nga lang yung gagawin mo.

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #207 on: June 12, 2013, 09:39:15 am »
^^ Where in craigslist did you meet?  w4m, strictly platonic or casual encounters?

Anyway, you'r bf might be that kind of guy who wants to be serious with you but still wants to play around behind your back.

Obviously, niloloko lang niya ikaw.  Eventually, you'd have to talk to him about it.  The sooner, the better.  Nasa iyo na iyan kung magpapaloko ka ulit.  (Like a lot of girltalkers.)

ciacia18

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2013, 02:38:52 pm »
My ex and I broke up September pa, but we've been in a non-relationship ever since. Although in Feb, I got tired of the whole thing and asked him flat out if this was headed anywhere. He said, he didn't know daw.
So then, I told him na I just couldn't do this anymore. So we kinda "broke-up for good"

Although around March we started talking na naman and we started to hang out and he said na "he wants to try again". At that time, I was already dating someone else so I said "No."
He was persistent, so sabi ko... "Sige, let's try again". Apparently, he wasn't ready to commit yet daw and he wanted to take things slow... so eto naman ako, sige pagbigyan.
During the interim sobrang flop lang, like walang effort, nagkikita lang kami pag convenient, sobrang cold pa din niya, sobrang fail in other words.
I've just gotten to that point na I just want to move forward. With him or without.
I don't like to be in this "non relationship" na. Either tayo (with all the things that go with it) or hindi tayo (i don't even want to be friends anymore).

What is wrong with him? Naiinis ako kasi siya un nakipagbalikan ulit at a time when I was already OKAY. Tapos mangugulo, hindi naman ata kaya panindigan. UGH.
How am I supposed to deal with a guy like this?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2013, 05:10:45 pm »
^ Just leave him. He blew it the first. He should've improved the second time around since you gave him another chance but he didn't. But if you do leave him, he'll just crawl back to you again.

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #210 on: June 12, 2013, 05:15:10 pm »
How am I supposed to deal with a guy like this?

You don't. 

That's the best course of action.  Do not have anything to do with him anymore.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #211 on: June 12, 2013, 06:38:07 pm »
^^^^ and ^^^, I confronted him last night, he was gonna tell me din naman daw, naunahan ko lang siya. He would remove na lang daw the posting, pero hanggang ngayon andun pa rin. He claimed he was a bit high from weed kaya daw siya nakapagpost ng ganun. I didn't believe that bull kasi hello office hours when he posted the ad. I told him that, nag-smoke daw sila ng konti ng officemate niya. Um-oo lang ako pero 'di ako naniwala.

I then sent him a response, and he replied. He seemed so eager pa nga eh. Red flag na ba 'yun? The fact na nagalit na ko sakanya kagabi because of that at sinabi niyang tatanggalin niya 'yung ad which he didn't do, yet he still responded to the fake reply I sent him.

This is not that big of an issue, I know. Pero kung ito nga nakakapagsinungaling siya sa'kin, how much more about the big ones?

Mr. Punch, we met sa Strictly Platonic. Didiretsahin ko na siya later kung naglolokohan na lang ba kami dahil obviously hindi ako natutuwa.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2013, 09:15:28 pm »
^ Teka, how long have you known each other? You said boyfriend mo na siya but you've only known each other for a couple of months? I'm assuming that's 2 months? Kilalanin mo muna siya ng buo bago ka magcommit...

Ichiro

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2013, 03:06:08 am »
@ ohcmon

I only have one question for you...

Why stay?

There are lots of reasons why you need to dump him.

Naku-curious lang ako you are so hesitant to leave him.

I say... get out now! run as fast as you can... and never look back!

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2013, 08:52:07 am »
^^ We've known each other since January this year but only became a couple two months ago. I thought I knew him well enough to commit, turns out I was wrong.

^ Well, aside from the obvious fact that I'm in love with him, he's going through a rough time kasi (processing his annulment and the ex-wife won't let him see the kid) so ayoko sana siya iwan not until things are okay, kasi he always tells me I'm all that he has now. Kaso naisip ko, 'yun nga, alam niya naman pala na ako na lang meron siya, but why doesn't it seem like he values me like he says so?

Ewan ko ba, ang labo din kasi insecure siya sa'kin. He always tells me I'm too good for him, na bakit ko raw siya pinili when I'm ten years younger than he is and I could have a guy na walang sabit, and that I have so much ahead of me and he feels like he is "tainting" my future daw. Maybe that's another thing that my ego can't comprehend. Siya na nga pinili ko despite of all his baggage, tapos ganito pa ginagawa niya sa'kin.

I'm on the verge of breaking up with him na. He's leaving for Sagada tonight alone (daw) and I just might do it before he leaves. Tutal balak naman niyang mag-emo dun, sulitin niya na.

EDIT: I made my own thread na. http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,275271.0.html
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 08:58:54 am by ohcmon »

Ichiro

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2013, 09:07:00 am »
^ rough time? processing annulment? e kung ganun... mas makakabuti kung wala ka sa picture until ma grant ang annulment...

kalokohan na ito e...

sapin sapin... patung patong na ang mga reasons para iwan yang BF mo... yet you are still hesitant to leave him... it is a no brainer na... wag ka padadala sa emotional blackmail nyan... at kung insecure sya... dapat lang... at kung iniisip nya na you are too good for him... yes you are... not until maayos nya ang life nya... kung ako sayo at talagang gusto mo sya i-keep... bago ka makipagrelasyon sa kanya... isa-isa mo munang ipaayos ang problems... lets say we start first at the annulment... one at a time ipaayos mo mga problems...

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2013, 02:02:16 pm »
Hi Guys! Need your POVs.

Three months ago when my boyfriend transferred to another company. I somehow felt comfortable na dito sa new company niya since before we had issues sa girls, and I expect na more professional ang tao dito. He's open naman and nagk-kwento about his colleagues, but I find it weird lang kasi there's this guy/gay/bi(whatever you call it) who's into him. My boyfie's such a funny and friendly guy kaya hindi nakakapagtaka na madali siya mapalapit sa colleagues niya. Plus, he's super vain din which I think makes him more attractive.

Day one of his training, he opened up na kakaiba yun tingin ng "trainor" niya sa kanya and even his co-trainees noticed it. So ako dedma lang kasi even before may gantong scenario na. I really don't consider this as an issue for us pero I am just curious if that trainor really likes my boyfriend.. Considering na months pa lang siya sa new work niya.

What made me think that he's into my guy? My boyfie has no fb for almost two years na, so he pushed him to create one para maka-join sa asaran, tagging of photos etc etc, he's constantly bugging my boyfie TO JOIN HIM sa GYM and acting like he's annoyed kapag hindi sumasama si boyfie sa kanya (msg like "ganyan ka naman eh excuses etc etc"), he always send private msgs din sa fb na obviously papansin lang naman (like "pssst", "papostpost na lang ng pics ah"), auto-like din sa status ni boyfie sa fb as in every post, pero kapag ang status ni boyfie ay about love or sa amin dalawa, dedma na si kuya! Haha :) There's more atually but I think this would be enough muna for now.. So what do you guys think? Confirmed ba or is it just me?
This guy's really getting into my nerves. I have nothing against gays/bi naman pero sana he has to stop nagging my boyfriend to join him wherever/whenever he wants to. This coming weekend, the "trainer" invited my boyfie sa lakad nila, not sure pero i think it's inuman after ng event nila sa Saturday. Sobrang pilit siya ang nangongonsensya pa na"tandaan mo ikaw nagpa move ng lakad na to" as if naman obligado sumama sa kanya ang boyfriend ko.So I then told my bf to tell to that guy na ako ang kasama niya. I thought he stopped na, kasi nga diba ano ang laban niya sa girlfriend. Then last night lang, I saw his tweets saying words na nairita talaga ako. He said na may mga bagay naman daw na "pwedeng i-resched (i think its our date or the time my bf will spend w/ me) at meron mga hindi na pwede at kinabukasan nakasalalay(he's referring to the event they need to attend).  So pick your poison." -LIKE WTF. Why are you acting like that?!

Hindi naman kami affected ni boyfie. Pero his actions towards my boyfie irritates me.. Well at first, I ignored it lang pero I think he's too feeling close and all. Do you think I should ignore it parin? Lol

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #217 on: June 13, 2013, 05:07:03 pm »
^ Go with your boyfriend to that event... Haha. But di naman yan papatulan ng bf mo so you shouldn't be worried. Lalake pa rin yan. Iba na kung babae. Maybe you drop the killer question to your bf. Sino pipiliin mo? Ako na girlfriend mo o yung trainer mo na may balak sayo?

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #218 on: June 14, 2013, 12:07:00 pm »
^ Nah. It's a townhall meeting so hindi ako pwede. But I'm planning to meet him up after the event so let's see kung ma-meet ko siya or yun ibang officemates niya. I never asked that question naman kasi alam ko din naman kung sino pipiliin niya. In fact, he doesn't want to go to that event (and sessions after) kasi he'd rather spend his time with me. But I said na ok lang for me na pumunta siya kasi ayoko naman na i-deprive siya sa mga bagay na yun.

I actually asked my bf kung ano sagot ni trainer after he said na ako kasama niya. Wala naman na daw. Sabi ko, hindi ka man lang sinabihan na isama mo na lang ako? Kasi yun ang usual na sasabihin ng isang friend kung gusto mo talaga siya makasama diba? Lol. So wala. Sabi ko na lang kasi may kaagaw siya sayo. Even his other officemates are wondering na, ano one on one kayo? I'm confident naman na wala lang kay bf yun pero parang naging friend/tropa na niya kasi yun sa company nila. Weird lang na ganun nga, may gusto pala sa kanya. Kaloka

choby tisay

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here! (Thread 2)
« Reply #219 on: June 14, 2013, 06:07:05 pm »
Guys pasagot naman po ng tanung ko bakit may mga boys na mahilig makipag kaibgan sa bakla?. bakla din ba sila pag ganun?..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close