watch now

Author Topic: HCG Diet (Thread 3)  (Read 168886 times)

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #460 on: May 09, 2014, 11:20:24 am »
Hi mga sis!

it's my P1D1 today, excited to start this diet, anyway naiiisip ko pa lang yung mga kakainin ko later na uumay na ko hahaha. Bought digital weighing scale and soya sticks already. Might go to the grocery later to buy my HCG essentials. :)

Question lang. This is 3 pellets 15 minutes before breakfast, 3 pellets before lunch and 3 pellets before dinner right? Thanks!


anndysoco

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #461 on: May 09, 2014, 05:50:51 pm »
@hellolulu12 mabuti naman sis kung ganun. Bukas pa lang ako magloading katatapos pa lang ng period ko..


calimaki

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #462 on: May 10, 2014, 03:17:28 am »
Girls, where did you buy your digital kitchen scale?

mrscardenas2011

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #463 on: May 10, 2014, 09:34:17 am »
^ i got mine from toby's at 4k

thamei

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #464 on: May 11, 2014, 11:44:11 am »
Sisses what can you say about what ive read that this diet has connection with cancer?

candacena

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #465 on: May 13, 2014, 09:30:55 am »
Hello.. Ive never tried hcg but im planning to. So wala akong idea. Anyone knows san ako pwede mag basa from dosage to meals/ recipe, pwede at hindi pwedeng kainin?? At may maintenance ako na medicine so tatalab kaya.. Sa seller ba ko magtatanong?? Thanks
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 09:38:24 am by candacena »

anndysoco

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #466 on: May 13, 2014, 12:29:30 pm »
Hello.. Ive never tried hcg but im planning to. So wala akong idea. Anyone knows san ako pwede mag basa from dosage to meals/ recipe, pwede at hindi pwedeng kainin?? At may maintenance ako na medicine so tatalab kaya.. Sa seller ba ko magtatanong?? Thanks

Hi sis.. once bumili ka ng Hcg Drops meron namang kasamang guide and recipes..

_sugarnspice_

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #467 on: May 13, 2014, 11:32:19 pm »
i stopped with hcg for a week na, due to unexpected out of town trips and menstrual period. Kelan ako pwede mag resume? or back to Phase 1 uli?

ecstaticx

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #468 on: May 14, 2014, 04:04:24 am »
Yay! Finally done back readin after 3nights na pagpupuyat and oagte-take down ng notes.

I wanna try this diet so bad because I am really huge. Like HUGE. I think i'll qualify nga sa biggest looser. I wasn't like this before. I was just overweight. 3 years ago, I took slimming coffee which made my life miserable. I lost a lot of weight really. Pero combined diet. Like yung sky flakes lang the whole day, water therapy for 3 days, and I did fasting for a month. From 80kgs, I became 60 and even 58. That weight is ok for me since I am 5'7. Because of those diets, I messed up my metabolism and I had a gallbladder disease which resulted to surgery. I don't have gallbladder anymore and the weight gain started after my operation. Now, I am 240 pounds and i lost all the self-esteem and confidence I used to have. I had to give up all my clothes and then from cam-whore, I became camera shy. I am severely obese and I don't want to end up in guiness beating the record of the heaviest woman alive. Sigh.

Thanks to this forum, I became motivated. I have to change my lifestyle. I don't want to die young and I want my self-confidence back. I already ordered pellets from ebay and I will keep you all updated.

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #469 on: May 14, 2014, 07:20:50 am »
Hi sis, sorry if my question seem stupid but I just want to ask if pambabae lang ba ang HCG diet?

thamei

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #470 on: May 15, 2014, 02:38:17 pm »
Sis ecstaticx im sorry to hear about what happened. But lesson learned a d moving forward, you can get your "life" back, one step at a time :)

jhudy

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #471 on: May 15, 2014, 04:11:09 pm »


 :)
I've been in all kinds of diet pills and fasting's. But, honestly eto parang mas effective  saken. Sana lang kayanan ko temptation ng masasarap na food sa bahay.

My weight:
Phase 1 Day 1 = 150.2 lbs
Phase 1 Day 2 = 151.2
Phase 2 Day 1 = 152.4
Phase 2 Day 2 = 149.4
Phase 3 Day 3 = 147.6
Day 4 = 145.40   :) :) :)

Ang kinakain ko grilled tilapia and chicken breast, seasoned with salt, thyme. Then steamed asparagus, cabbage. I tried na rin cucumber and lettuce. Kanina lunch ko shrimps with sayote. Sa snack naman coffee with 2pcs. soyami sticks, apple or orange.  So far, lahat ng pagtitiis ko na kumain ng masarap eto at least may good outcome. Sana mag-tuloy tuloy and willing rin naman talaga ako na mag-slim.

Btw, my HCG brand is intermountain, bought it through ebay at 2,300 plus the soyami sticks 135pesos.

Thank you all sisters! kayo inspiration ko kaya nag-try ako nitong HCG.

Good luck to us  :)


anndysoco

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #472 on: May 16, 2014, 09:54:54 am »
Sis jhudy, galing ah, paano mo nagawang 3lbs per day ang nababawas sayo? Hindi ka ba nagugutom, ako kasi parang nagugutom pag afternoon na..

hellolulu12

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #473 on: May 16, 2014, 03:33:49 pm »
Hi,  I'm new to this diet and wanted to ask, Meron ba sa inyo petite and weight loss is slow? I'm on my 10th day of core kasi and I only lost 5lbs. so in average I only lose half a pound per day.  What time do you eat dinner ba? Does it matter? Because i eat mine at around 8pm.

Ladyfab: i am petite as well! I am only 5' flat, sometimes masmaliit, haha! I lose average of 1lb per day, sometimes less than pa like 0.6lbs lang but it's okay as long as continuous yung paglose mo. I am currently 98lbs so kaya rin siguro very slow ang paglose kasi konti nalang rin ang fats ko?  :P

Sugarnspice: sis! no, don't go back to phase 1, just continue where you left off.

Anndysoco: sis! sige balitaan mo nalang ako sa progress mo! kamusta naman?  :D

I am on my 15th day today and I am currently 98lbs! Yesterday I reached 96lbs and lost a total of 10lbs kaso nagcheat ako kahapon kaya today balik 98lbs... I am only halfway and it's a looooong way to go... hopefully kaya ko siyang tapusin! nagugutom parin ako from time to time, especially sa gabi!! hay!  :(

ecstaticx

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #474 on: May 17, 2014, 12:26:53 am »
Thanks sis thamei. I'll get my life back, one step at a time.

angelorayedimas

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #475 on: May 17, 2014, 12:58:27 am »
Hi! I will start na sa HCG journey ko on Monday  :) Hay sana kayanin, I need to lose kahit around 10-15lbs, since work at home mom ako so puro upo lang ako lately kaya super nag gain ako ng weight recently. Nag order ako sa IG plus maxi kofi and soya styx na rin. Ask ko lang, pwede ba ipagsabay yung apple cider vinegar thingy while under hcg? Thank you sissies! :)

anndysoco

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #476 on: May 17, 2014, 08:31:15 pm »
Hi! I will start na sa HCG journey ko on Monday  :) Hay sana kayanin, I need to lose kahit around 10-15lbs, since work at home mom ako so puro upo lang ako lately kaya super nag gain ako ng weight recently. Nag order ako sa IG plus maxi kofi and soya styx na rin. Ask ko lang, pwede ba ipagsabay yung apple cider vinegar thingy while under hcg? Thank you sissies! :)

Sis, of course u can, actually I drink my ACV every morning before I eat my breakfast..


anndysoco

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #477 on: May 17, 2014, 08:41:47 pm »
@hellolulu12 I'm on my 5th day today, I lost 5.8lbs pa lang, palagi kasi ako nagchecheat eh, gain ako knina 0.4lb tapos ngayon ngcheat na naman ako hay naku,  parati kasi akong nagugutom and lightheaded I dont know why, siguro kulang ako sa water intake ko kaya medyo hilo2 ako tsaka 5th day ko pa hindi pa siguro ako nasasanay..

ecstaticx

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #478 on: May 17, 2014, 10:39:09 pm »
My intermountain hcg pellets arrived yesterday. Kaso wala ako sa house when it arrived. I'll start tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed na hindi ako magcheat on the coming days.

ecstaticx

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #479 on: May 18, 2014, 02:05:15 pm »
^thanks sis!

Started my Phase 1 Day 1 today. So it's gorging time. I just want to ask a few questions.

1. Sabi kasi sa instruction, I have to put the pellets under my tongue for 2 minutes before swallowing kaso hindi pa din natutunaw after 2mins eh. Do I need to swallow it na kahit di tunaw?

2. I feel lightheaded although kain naman ako ng kain tapos nanginginig ako. Is this normal?

Hope may makasagot. TIA mga sis!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:14:03 pm by ecstaticx »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close