We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello.. Ive never tried hcg but im planning to. So wala akong idea. Anyone knows san ako pwede mag basa from dosage to meals/ recipe, pwede at hindi pwedeng kainin?? At may maintenance ako na medicine so tatalab kaya.. Sa seller ba ko magtatanong?? Thanks
Hi, I'm new to this diet and wanted to ask, Meron ba sa inyo petite and weight loss is slow? I'm on my 10th day of core kasi and I only lost 5lbs. so in average I only lose half a pound per day. What time do you eat dinner ba? Does it matter? Because i eat mine at around 8pm.
Hi! I will start na sa HCG journey ko on Monday Hay sana kayanin, I need to lose kahit around 10-15lbs, since work at home mom ako so puro upo lang ako lately kaya super nag gain ako ng weight recently. Nag order ako sa IG plus maxi kofi and soya styx na rin. Ask ko lang, pwede ba ipagsabay yung apple cider vinegar thingy while under hcg? Thank you sissies!