Author Topic: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?  (Read 22442 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2014, 10:04:38 am »
Anong meaning nung PUA?

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2014, 10:50:08 am »
^thanks bro

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2014, 01:40:42 pm »

If guy players are allergic to girls looking for commitment, well, dapat ang mga girls looking for serious relationships should likewise be more allergic to guy players din, at all cost.


« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:06:14 pm by Girltalker2 »

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2014, 08:28:09 pm »
@jonduh

I dunno about sa mga kakilala mong mga PUA, pero most sa mga PUA na kilala ko locally matitino naman since majority of those I personally know belong to the type na sinasabi mong dating torpe na natuto dumiskarte through PUA and have become better versions of themselves by learning game, since it is a lifestyle change.
But there are really assholes who use PUA tactics to manipulate women. depende na rin kung saang lair (group) kasali yung PUA, kung sasama ka nga naman sa mga sinungaling or mapanlinlang just to score then chances are you'd also become like them. Nalungkot naman ako na ganun tingin mo sa local PUAs, I'm not even sure if you are a PUA or baka may mga tropa ka lang na ganun, kasi kung talagang aaralin mo PUA material then you'd know that treating women like meat is the farthest thing that you should do, being a PUA is training yourself not to put women on a pedestal and acquiring social skills to attract, build comfort and ultimately seduce na kahit hindi ka ganun ka gwapo or kayaman, may fighting chance ka (ymmv).

some of my favorite blogs/forums on PUA

a) girlschase
b) sosuave.net / don juan discussion
c) chateau heartiste
d) adarkheart
e) rationalmale
f) simple pickup (youtube videos are great)
g) rsdnation

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2014, 08:35:04 pm »
watch this video by kong from simple pickup and you'll realize that PUA is less about gettinf laid and more about self help/ self improvement
http://youtu.be/xSURldy2EJE

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2014, 10:23:02 pm »
wala naman akong mabibigay na tip na sureball na madidifferentiate yung players sa hindi kasi there's always going to be an exception or rebuttal. but I do know that holding out sex and seeing if he's gonna stick around is a poor test, kasi if he's gonna leave you as soon as you sleep with him then he's gonna leave you din naman kahit magantay ka ng ilang months before having sex with him, better na yung nakipagsex ka ng maaga and malaman mong hindi siya for keeps than wasting time on him tapos in the end madidisappoint ka kasi sex lang pala ang habol. don't let the fear of striking out (get played) keep you from trying (dating guys). field experience is still king, and girls who have been on their fair share of dates would be able to discern the matitino from the ones na gusto lang madagdagan ang notch sa bedpost. and don't make sex such a big deal, have sex because you want to have sex with someone (safe sex ha) hindi yung makikipagsex ka lang kung sure kang seryoso na sya sa'yo, it would only lead to disappointment. kung ayaw mo naman makipagsex kasi takot ka mabuntis or because of religion or whatever moral hangups you have, then don't take it against the guy din kung iwan ka because of that..kasi for some, important ang sexual compatibility for long term commitment or possible marriage. a guy that can wait doesn't prove anything, it doesn't mean he loves you more or that he's serious..bakit pwede rin namang wala lang ibang gusto makipagsex sakanya kaya nagtiyaga siya magantay sa'yo diba?

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2014, 11:05:56 pm »
dagdag ko rin pala kung bakit hindi basehan na kapag hindi ka pine pressure ng guy makipag sex or nakakapag antay siya e automatic hindi na sya player. he could still be a player since pwedeng sa ibang babae niya nafufulfill sexual needs niya and only making you believe na mabait siya. the worst type of guys are the assholes pretending to be nice guys, kaya careful din sa masyadong nice guy..yung iba naman nagpapaka nice guy tapos kapag hindi nakuha ang gusto magiging sobrang bitter and whatnot, d tulad ng PUA na wouldn't waste his time kung talagang hindi interested ang babae kasi meron siyang abundance mentality.

iamlili

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2014, 01:28:36 am »
^ I agree with you on that, sacred cow. There are guys talaga na they will pretend na mabait sila. May naalala akong guy na ganyan, saktong sakto sa sinabi mo haha!

girlush

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2014, 08:19:56 am »
Agree din ako sacred cow.
Willing mag antay kahit walang kasiguraduhan.
Mabait somehow pero hindi mabuti..
Being kind is different from being good....

sana makatagpo ng hindi lang mabait sana mabuti din  ;)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2014, 01:25:41 pm »
^ yes, don't look for a nice guy..look for a good guy. :)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2014, 03:44:52 pm »
m.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201406/how-spot-manipulator

jansalcedo

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2014, 01:08:52 am »
The way he speaks, the way sya magyabang, the way na utuin at suyuin ka nya.

TuscanSun

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2014, 05:41:53 pm »
not giving out on sex right away is still a good technique. Time is a major filter for players. It is either they dont have the patience or they will give away major hints of their real intentions through time. The more expert tho, the longer time you need as they can develop ways to endure. time will give you also opportunity to learn more about the guy and yourself vis a vis with the guy.

on the other side of the coin, you can use good sex to straighten out the player. some players are players because they are looking for that girl who can give them that certain level of fulfillment. when i say fulfillment, it is more than sex... but sex plays an important role to it.



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close