Author Topic: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?  (Read 22416 times)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2013, 01:40:31 am »
I believe that it's part of the chase, tayo rin kasing guys masyadong mapride...mahirap para sa atin tanggapin kapag ayaw sa atin ng babae, iniisip natin nagpapakipot or nagmimind games, when in fact girls are just not programmed to be blunt. sa akin ha, kapag gusto ka ng babae...it's too obvious and she'll make it easy for you. kapag kelangan mo pa tanungin sarili mo if she likes you, chances are she doesn't. it's normal for girls to give sh!t tests or play mind games, you just have to learn how to respond...and the only way to learn is by having experience by interacting with lots of women. on the other hand, a girl who would let you jump through so much hoops is more often than not, also not worth it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 07:45:02 pm by mama squeak! »

lawrence01

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2013, 02:29:50 am »
I def agree mahirap at ayaw tanggapin lalo kung alam mo na interesado yun girl but due to bad experiences she is possibly scared and cautious.minsan kahit interesado babae syu, hindi pa rin madali. yun tipong alam mo na gusto ka nya thru her body language pero acting not interested, mixed signals ba. andyan yun delay reply sa message or sometimes no reply but when you see each other she makes eye contact or even sometimes caught her checking you out. things would tell you indicators of interest. yeah too much is not worth it. gotta look for someone wholl respect your time and effort.

If only i could invent a device would tell women if the guy theyre dealing with is a heartbreaker or not. this would save men with genuine intentions from "The Test"

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2013, 03:01:46 pm »
^ yeah, judge a girl through her actions not through her words.

para sakin naman ok na yung current state na hindi alam nung babae kung genuine intention nung guy sakanya, experience will make her choose wiser and us guys would need to step up our game if we want quality girls for long term relationships. it'd boring if we'd always get what we want. we'd just have to pass whatever test she throws at us and not get sucked into her frame.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 03:09:22 pm by sacred cow »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2014, 04:53:04 pm »

^ A player can really get away with it so long as there are women who are not as discerning and vulnerable.


Eastsider

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2014, 10:06:25 pm »
For me di maiiwasan ang players. So ladies, love like a man.

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2014, 09:00:09 am »
^ A player can really get away with it so long as there are women who are not as discerning and vulnerable.

^True. Guard your heart girls.

Eastsider

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2014, 10:05:48 pm »
Tsaka wag submissive. Ewan ko lang di kasi ganun attitude ko e. Tsaka gusto ko ako yung nilalambing haha ayokong nafe feel na under ako ni boylet

TuscanSun

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2014, 11:10:56 am »
i think the better question to ask is how now to be played by a player. even though the signs are blatant, some girls just couldnt "see" them. nabubulagan.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2014, 10:05:11 am »
Question: How do I know if a guy is a player?

Answer: You would know that he is a player if he is a GUY.

Plain and simple. May pinaghuhugutan?! Ha-ha!

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2014, 10:39:27 am »
For me di maiiwasan ang players. So ladies, love like a man.
this!

what you don't know won't hurt you. so girls, stop over thinking and being paranoid. mababaliw lang kayo kaka-isip if your guy is a player or not.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2014, 08:12:15 am »
Meron bang player pero ayaw i give up ang real gf?

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2014, 08:37:13 am »

Meron bang player pero ayaw i give up ang real gf?

Yes


para sakin naman ok na yung current state na hindi alam nung babae kung genuine intention nung guy sakanya, experience will make her choose wiser

May point ka.  Para matuto.  Kasi may ibang girls talaga sinasabihan mo, ayaw parin makinig. Sige parin na kesyo love nila yung guy. Hanggang sa mauntog sila at magising.

For girls naman, puede mo naman laging i-assume that a guy is always a player. Cannot commit to you ever, until proven otherwise.  Once proven, tsaka mo ka nalang magmahal.


and us guys would need to step up our game if we want quality girls for long term relationships.


Ito, this will set the players apart from the non players. Makikita mo kung may effort, at genuine ang sincerity nya. Through time, getting to know him, his values, etc. 

And sometimes may iba hindi naman player sa umpisa, kaso nung nakatikim ng life ng player, nagustuhan, at nag enjoy nang husto.







Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2014, 09:32:15 am »
Meron bang player pero ayaw i give up ang real gf?
present! 😅

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2014, 10:01:02 am »
I have a suggestion to girls, kung ayaw nyo ng player..then go for guys na obviously hindi marunong with women, go for the nice guys in your class/work that are so self conscious that talking to you is almost like a death sentence, go for the guy that is a little bit chubby or medyo socially awkward. you girls tell us guys to look past looks, why not try it yourself..there are a lot of nice guys that won't even dream of cheating on a girl, dami diyan na narereject, nabubusted at nafrfriendzone..give them a chance kaya, for your peace of mind na rin. if you're gonna be with someone na mainit sa mata ng ibang babae, risk talaga yun...just like with guys dating a hot girl, alam namin na maraming guys na mgtrtry agawin yung girl and di kami maging complacent to let go of ourselves to keep her
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 10:22:30 am by sacred cow »

zeroone

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2014, 11:42:28 am »
^ good advise but i doubt it... most girls hate boring. if I may add, chose a guy that's broke. im sure turn off kung kayo magbabayad sa first date or lunch out nyo. LOL..

don't hate  the player, hate the game. it takes two to tango. may girls din kasi that are up to it..

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2014, 12:37:50 pm »
yup, I know. :) they also wouldn't be attracted to that guy since they want a guy that other women want. kaya nga nagkakagusto sila sa guy na yun in the first place kasi gusto nila out of all the guy's options eh sila yung piliin. wanna prove me wrong, then date the guys na wala halos nagkakagusto

hence, I believe in the saying "a man is only as faithful as his options" yung faithful pa rin despite lots of better options is a unicorn or akala niya lang marami siyang option. if girls are gonna tell me na mas attractive ang faithful guys, then how come ang konti nung faithful guys na may partner. deep down you like the thrill that the guy is capable of replacing you with another girl, but hopefully chooses not to. kasi turn off din yung guy na alam niyong patay na patay na sainyo na sa tingin niya hindi na siya makakakuha ng ibang babae kapag iniwan niyo siya, kasi kung ganito ka insecure ang lalake..he doesn't have much going for him
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:53:15 pm by sacred cow »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2014, 02:21:56 pm »
I have a suggestion to girls, kung ayaw nyo ng player..then go for guys na obviously hindi marunong with women, go for the nice guys in your class/work that are so self conscious that talking to you is almost like a death sentence, go for the guy that is a little bit chubby or medyo socially awkward.

Hindi naman siguro kung nice looks/marunong dumiskarte eh player na.  At hindi din naman lahat ng awkward looking men ay 100% loyal, worse, kung maglanding ka sa kanya then lokohin ka pa. Eh di sobra namang loser yun.

I believe that there are still men who are sincere, not a player and can handle himself well.


yup, I know. :) they also wouldn't be attracted to that guy since they want a guy that other women want.

hence, I believe in the saying "a man is only as faithful as his options" yung faithful pa rin despite lots of better options is a unicorn or akala niya lang marami siyang option. if girls are gonna tell me na mas attractive ang faithful guys, then how come ang konti nung faithful guys na may partner.

It still boils down sa character ng guy.  Kung hindi sya manloloko at honest na tao, kahit ano pa itsura nya.  Kaya kelangan lang maghanap ng hindi boring naman na tao, pero hindi din manloloko.  Kahit lapitin sya, kung sya mismo hindi gagawa ng first move or makikipagflirt, your guy will always be yours.





sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2014, 03:34:52 pm »
^ correct! wala rin talaga kasing sagot sa tanong na 'to...just take everything as an experience na rin lang whether good or bad, you'll grow as a person din

iamlili

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2014, 02:07:28 pm »
I agree with the gut feeling. There's this guy na no matter what, wala talaga akong tiwala sa kanya on being loyal. Later on na prove ko sya with evidence pa LOL

Isa pa, they're really good at "talking". Kaya please lang, wag agad maniwala sa mga sinasabi nila.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2014, 02:23:14 am »
^ in defense of PUAs, hindi naman lahat sleazy or gusto lang manloko ng babae. ang credo nga ng matitinong PUA is to 'leave girls better than when you found them' which means that dapat naging mas ok yung life nung babae after ka niya makilala ay hindi yung maging manhater

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close