Author Topic: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?  (Read 22424 times)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 03:18:53 pm »
But I think a player convinces/pressures you to give your answer agad?

Yup, because they are good at talking. They will tell you things you would love to hear as if you're the leading lady in a movie. It's a chasing game. Once they get you in bed, they have crossed the finish line and they're off preparing for their next race.

krnmprl

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 06:47:15 pm »
i have some guy friends na talaga namang matinik sa chicks. i know this for a fact because i hang out with them, and madami talagang babae but since sanay na sila never na mahuhuli ni girlfriend. i think the only tell tale sign na magagamit ng gf is kapag may mga instances na hindi macontact si guy, because of course, he's sleeping around. i think ito lang naman ang point ng players, to get a girl into bed to stroke his ego, since maybe his d**ck is the size of a peanut. anyway, i think it's a girl's job to manager her expectations and not to expect 100% loyalty (nakakadisappoint, so please keep an open mind) or if really serious kilatisin muna mabuti si guy na hindi self absorbed, hindi marupok emotionally, hindi sinungaling, at seryoso siya sayo. pag sineryoso ka naman niya dahil sa taglay mong kung ano man, isi set aside naman ang pagka palikero, imho.

ice angel

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 08:06:49 pm »
para sa akin if a guy is super sweet talker and sobrang sweet sayo physically.

jenger109

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 03:39:13 pm »
Instinct i guess..

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 07:47:00 pm »
Girls, para makaiwas narin sa mga players. Once you're in a relationship with a guy, don't have sex with him for around 3-6 months. Let's see if he'll be itchy or not.

As usual, I read that "studies show" that those who have sex during the early stages of the relationship will LESS likely end up together in the end.

if the girl doesn't want to put out because she wants to test the guy if he's a player or not, then it's
nothing different than a girl playing games. seriously, you're making sex such a big deal. studies also show
that girls are more likely to ask for a relationship after having sex

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 07:55:57 pm »
^ Because sex is a big deal for a lot of guys. The reason why relationships fail when sex is done at the early stages is because girls get attached to the guy after giving him her "womanhood". As for the guys, knowing this, they can take advantage of the girl after that. For the players, it's all about the mind games anyway.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 08:05:25 pm »

But I think a player convinces/pressures you to give your answer agad?

nope, modern day seducers/players know better than to ask for a relationship. they wait for the girl to ask
'ano ba tayo?' para alam nilang tinamaan na talaga yung babae at confused na confused na. remember, he who cares less has the power in the
relationship. he can be gaming/sleeping with multiple girls habang akala mo ikaw lang ang dinidiskartehan.
pressuring a girl to become your gf reeks of insecurity and neediness. a man with options is a man without need.
if he's confident with his game/skills in picking up women...he won't care if a girl doesn't want a relationship
with him, as he knows women are easily replaceable :)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2013, 08:21:19 pm »
^ Because sex is a big deal for a lot of guys. The reason why relationships fail when sex is done at the early stages is because girls get attached to the guy after giving him her "womanhood". As for the guys, knowing this, they can take advantage of the girl after that. For the players, it's all about the mind games anyway.

it's only a big deal when you think it is. relationships fail when both don't know how to manage expectations,
ang problema kasi sa culture natin..dinadaan pa sa ligawan/bolahan kaya both people don't really know
each other until they get disappointed when they're already in a relationship at sasabihing ba't nagbago ka na
hindi ka naman ganun dati nung nililigawan mo pa lang ako yada yada...or sometimes may 3rd party na
dumating that can provide someone's needs more than the guy/girl (yes, it includes sex)...kaya being prude
can actually be detrimental :)) pero siyempre it depends on how you look at it, at least hindi pa kayo kasal and
you were able to dodge a bullet

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2013, 09:11:26 pm »
@sacred_cow,

napakahirap na palang magkilatis kung sino na ang player.  :o


Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2013, 09:41:54 pm »
nope, modern day seducers/players know better than to ask for a relationship. they wait for the girl to ask
'ano ba tayo?' para alam nilang tinamaan na talaga yung babae at confused na confused na. remember, he who cares less has the power in the
relationship. he can be gaming/sleeping with multiple girls habang akala mo ikaw lang ang dinidiskartehan.
pressuring a girl to become your gf reeks of insecurity and neediness. a man with options is a man without need.
if he's confident with his game/skills in picking up women...he won't care if a girl doesn't want a relationship
with him, as he knows women are easily replaceable :)

agree with this. good points Sir  ;)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2013, 11:06:34 pm »
^^^ Actually, one of the things I don't like in our culture is parang hindi approve sa community ang live-in pag-bf/gf. How would we know if we're compatible if we can't live together? Although okay naman, parang ang sama ng tingin, especially for the [textspeak!]-Chi. Sa other countries, no problem naman.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2013, 12:10:10 am »
^^^ Actually, one of the things I don't like in our culture is parang hindi approve sa community ang live-in pag-bf/gf. How would we know if we're compatible if we can't live together? Although okay naman, parang ang sama ng tingin, especially for the [textspeak!]-Chi. Sa other countries, no problem naman.

Yep, although personally ayoko rin sa live-in setup I understand rin na practical lang yung pumapasok
sa ganito, kesa naman dun sa magpapakasal tapos pahirapan magpa-annul tapos kawawa pa mga anak.
ang selfish lang kasi ng ibang tao, hindi iniisip ang commitment at responsibility na kaakibat ng kasal.
Ako [textspeak!]-Chi din, kaya I feel you bro na masyado mapanghusga ang community...kaya I just abide by
the credo 'what other people think of me is none of my business' You can't please everyone, might as
well please yourself.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2013, 02:49:40 am »
@sacred_cow,

napakahirap na palang magkilatis kung sino na ang player.  :o




haha...kung ayaw nyo ng player...find someone who doesn't know how to play the game...like the guys you rejected or friendzoned, promise...hindi nun kaya mambabae gustuhin nya man :D

crazy_krizsa

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2013, 03:29:16 am »

haha...kung ayaw nyo ng player...find someone who doesn't know how to play the game...like the guys you rejected or friendzoned, promise...hindi nun kaya mambabae gustuhin nya man :D


hahaha! natawa ako dito. Super hirap talaga. minsan akala mo super good boy at loyal pero hinde pala. Ako kasi at this age i don't believe in courtship anymore. If you both like each other, give it a try, if you cant take it then settle as friends.
All of us have expectations and we also have things that we cant just compromise.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 04:26:12 am »
hahaha! natawa ako dito. Super hirap talaga. minsan akala mo super good boy at loyal pero hinde pala. Ako kasi at this age i don't believe in courtship anymore. If you both like each other, give it a try, if you cant take it then settle as friends.
All of us have expectations and we also have things that we cant just compromise.

you said it! :)

jenger109

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2013, 09:36:43 am »
I remember one friend telling this to me: hindi lahat ng matyaga, seryoso.. Minsan kaya lang matyaga para maging effective ang panloloko! :)

bubbles_sandy

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2013, 02:27:29 pm »
omg! parang na paranoid ako bigla. sobrang naive ko na siguro.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 02:51:44 pm »

haha...kung ayaw nyo ng player...find someone who doesn't know how to play the game...like the guys you rejected or friendzoned, promise...hindi nun kaya mambabae gustuhin nya man :D

Problem, is, how to spot one... and how to differentiate them from those who do not play the game. Hehe.

I think may player din ata (as in ata) akong na-friendzoned. hehe.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:55:23 pm by freelancer_babe »

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 04:49:30 pm »
^ How to spot one? Ask a guy friend who you have friendzoned or any guy friend to give you insights or impression on the "player". Because as far as guys are concerned, some of us can tell a player from a non-player.

bubbles_sandy

  • Guest
Re: How Do I Know If a Guy is a Player?
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 06:09:17 pm »
^why not share it here instead.. a few inputs from you will help us determine a real one.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close