We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
malapit lang ako sa MADOCs, I'm planning to change OB and hospitals if it's more affordable kasi di naman sya nag eentertain at di masyadong engaging sa mga questions ko. 80K with your experience is affordable na. I'm planning to give birth at St. Clare's sa Dian cause that's where I gave birth to my eldest. May I know who's your OB and where sya nagcliclinic? Sa ActivCare sa Pasay kasi yung clinic nung OB ko. TIA!
Mga sis need your feedback po kung may nanganak na dito sa east ave/ fe del mundo, im already 37 wks and 3 days pero dipa nakapag decide kung saan ako manganak... Please help mga sis!! TIA!!
Hello mga sis, im 4 months pregnant and my ob is affiliated lang sa Delgado Hospital and east Avenue, im planning na lang sana sa East Avenue kasi mas gusto ko ma-invest sa gamit ni baby, ang quote sakin ni ob....East ave is 30 if ward and 50 if private NSD and a little more if CSDelgado is 50 to 80 depending on room is NSD and 100 if CSSo anyone gave birth sa East Ave and hiw was the experience? TIA
Wow talaga sis due ka na?? Good luck and congrats in advance, wait ko feedback mo kapag nanganak ka na, sana makapagpost ka pa din kahit busy ka na sa new angel mo,
Hello fellow gt sissies here, just want to share how much i spent during my delivery. I had an emergency cs section due to fetal distress. I gave birth at st lukes global under the care of dr asuncion fernandez and the pedia is dra ethel alvarez they are both very kind and accomodating. I just gave birth last may 26,2013 i paid all in all 154,000 inclusives of pf of my ob, pedia and the anes. I can say my experience in st lukes was great. Even the nurses are kind, helpful..
^ I gave birth at Delgado, maliit lang syang hospital so talagang asikaso ka dun.
Nice how much lahat ng nagastos mo?