We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
For those on Taguig area, I recommend Recuenco Medical, Maternity, Children and Well Baby Clinic. Gave birth here last December. I was hesitant at first for what if there will be complications but my OB convinced me to try it at Recuenco first since they have the same facilities with a hospital. Good thing, in the end I decided to give birth at Recuenco. I was assisted by my OB, 2 pedias and 4 nurses while on the delivery room. All I can say is it was superb. I highly recommend it. Our bill (mine and baby) was almost Php28000, no Philhealth.
Meron po ba dito nakakaalam magkano cs package sa LPDH (Las Pinas Doctors Hospital)?
Anybody gave birth recently at the medical city ortigas?Magkano inabot nyo?
yung ob ko date affliated sa LDPH quote nia sakin 60 thousand for nsd and 120 thousand pesos for cs w/ philheALTH
thanks for sharing sis casadee. anong room yung kasama sa package? i assume ward pa lang yan, right? pwede kayang lumipat sa private or semi-private man lang after?
Joining... I agree. Mahal na talaga manganak ngayon.Just had my first pre-natal check up last week sa CGH.9 weeks na sya now. Excited na kami ni hubby kaya super ipon na.Quote sakin ni OB:NSD (no complications) 25-30kCS (no complications) 50-70kSemi-private and all in na daw.Sana maganda ang service nila.