We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi sis ghye,san ang exact address nito? thanks
wow sis! ang mahal pala talaga kahit sa LPDH.. eeep. ganun pala talaga rate nila dun.. :/
That's great news sis hindi sila nagtaas pala. Gave birth 2 years ago sa CGH 24k binayaran namin no Philhealth semi-private. Kaya lang I would suggest you get a private room. Mahirap may kasama as with our experience, ang ingay ng visitors ng room mate namin. Tapos nasa tabi nya yung aircon if she gets cold pinapatay nya aircon kami naman init na init. You can't even converse with your husband privately lalo na if the other patient is sleeping. Pag lights off, lights off sa buong room. If their baby cries and yours is asleep, magigising din kayo. Just add a few thousands pa for you to rest completely and enjoy your first days with baby. I am due this May 2013 and we are considering a private room. Kahit walang TV ok lang. Just my two cents. by the way, who's your OB pala if I may ask?
Go sis! I love her, she's not intimidating at all. She explains everything really well. She has clinics on Tuesday 1-3pm (by appointment) or Saturday 9am-12NN which you can walk in naman. Ah you may want to ask the breakdown of the quote she gave you. Yes, my OB's PF was a huge chunk of the bill we paid, almost half! But what I said also included my baby's fees (bursery, pedia, etc) and we got a bigprivate room. Most was covered by my HMO though, our total cash out was only 25K. My hubby did not stay with me the entire time in the LR, but he was able to come visit me once in awhile when my OB would give him an update. He was allowed in the DR, he helped prop me up whenever I pushed and saw our baby as soon as she came out (before I did pa I think). We had our first family photo then he followed her to the nursery for picture taking Take note though the hospital will charge for his scrubsuit and mask.Just so you know, the LR at Cardinal are actually separate rooms (unlike ward-like in some other hospitals) then there's even a separate hallway and down for husbands to enter directly into the LR.
pa help naman mga sissies. i'm loooking for an ob sa delgado or sa cgh. this is my first baby and it is unplanned. wala pa talaga akong idea sa ob's and prices ng consultation and delivery. sana may marecommend kayo na mabait and friendly kausap
Hello sissy's!Anyone here from Sampaloc, Manila?I was about to change my OB from MCM kase her PF / consultation was really pricey.She asked me to prepare around 40-50k for NSD and 70-80k for CS and her consultation every visit is 500 pesos.. We're on tight budget so we're planning to transfer. My EDC would be on 1st week of August.Any recommendations? around Manila sana Thanks!