We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Thanks My upper body is quite toned prior to getting preggy and giving birth but I became little non-chalant about my body during the time that I was breastfeeding (about a year). I gained weight, my heaviest was at 135 lbs, eh I'm only 5'. For some reason, even the fats that I gained were more on my hip and thigh area rather than my tummy and arms.So when my daughter turned a year old, I decided to go back to the gym. When my gym membership expired, that's when I started the work out videos of Jillian Michaels and honestly mas nagka-effect pa sa ken compared to when I was working out at FF.
sisses, sorry that I have to ask this very stupid question.. LOLyoga mat ba is same sa exercise mat?I'll start kasi with 30 DS, I just need to buy a mat and dumbbells first.