We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
May naka try na poba ng vidal sassoon shampoo ang conditioner.. Bili ako bukas.. Pero tignan ko muna reviews dito.. Wala ko makita sa web eh..
Mga sis, what shampoo can you recommend for hair fall?
Testing out HHN's Moisturizing Shampoo in Lush VanillaI have naturally curly hair and this really makes my curls bouncy and soft. I don't use the conditioner coz it tends to weigh my hair down. this shampoo doesn't make my hair dry and brittle in fairness. I think I'm gonna love it!