watch now

Author Topic: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)  (Read 141407 times)

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2013, 02:57:07 pm »
I've been really loving the Vidal Sassoon Color Care series.
It smells sooo good and my hairs feels soft. it looks healthy and shiny too.
I feel it's better than the shampoo and conditioner I've tried from Tresemme, Syoss and Loreal.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2013, 03:35:41 pm »
Saan kaya pwede mabili ang Hana shampoo.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2013, 08:11:08 pm »
Saan kaya pwede mabili ang Hana shampoo.
sa landmark sis maraming stock

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2013, 08:38:00 pm »
I am using the HHN Moisturizing conditioner and I really love it! I have curly hair too and I love how soft it makes my hair :3 I use their Hair Strengthening shampoo, too.

What's the effect of their strengthening shampoo to your hair sis? Kasi the moisturizing variant works great on me, but I don't like the smell (cebo de macho)  :-X

sima

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2013, 08:52:25 pm »
^^^ Yup dami nga sa Landmark  :D

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2013, 08:54:51 pm »
Thanks sis...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #146 on: December 02, 2013, 11:06:35 pm »
This isn't for a shampoo or a conditioner but for a hair treatment. Natuwa ako sa Vidal S. Treatment kasi my hair felt softer and smoother and yung frizz isn't super sabog talaga.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2013, 11:50:46 pm »
I'm currently using Avalon Organics shampoo and conditioner pero di na sya effective for my hairfall. :( Will try Jason Restorative Biotin Shampoo nga.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2013, 11:59:22 pm »
pang alternate ko sa herbal essences ko is yung ka'fen treatment. 750ml siya, two pumps lang and sa first application pa lang sa hair ramdam ko na yung softness niya, lalo na nung natuyo. sulit na sulit siya for me  :)

prettypepz

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2013, 05:28:34 pm »
HHN's Moisturing Shampoo in Mandarin and Conditioner in Lush Vanilla..

Switching to organic ulit dahil malapit na akong manganak,, Afraid of postpartum hairloss :(

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2013, 10:19:05 am »
last weekend I bought Organix Moroccan Argan Creme shampoo and conditioner sa watsons... a friend recommended it and yung stylist nung nagpa-xtenso ako also mentioned this..  been using it for 2 days now.. i like the smell of both shampoo and conditioner.. medyo naninibago lang ako kasi parang antagal or di talaga mabula yung shampoo.. napaparami tuloy ang lagay ko kasi parang kulang dahil hindi nga sya mabula.. but the conditioner is ok naman.. soft pa rin and hindi nagiging frizzy yun buhok ko..   sana lang laging ganito ang effect, and sana wag magdry ang scalp ko at wag magcause ng dandruff..

after more than a week of using Organix, I am still satisfied with it. my hair is still soft and hindi nagiging dry yung tips (my hair underwent xtenso last November). hindi rin sya yung nagiging limp or greasy. thankful din na hindi nagda-dry, itchy, at hindi nag-dandruff yung scalp ko to think na hindi local shampoo yung Organix. on the downside, i noticed one or two pimples on my forehead after using it for a week. a friend told me na baka may effect daw yung shampoo. though i'm not sure about it, kasi my period is due in a week's time, so i don't totally attribute the pimples to the shampoo. overall, i'm happy with Organix. sulit yung price nung shampoo and conditioner. most likely, i'll buy again once maubos yung gamit ko ngayon.

AliCole

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2013, 12:47:18 pm »
What's the effect of their strengthening shampoo to your hair sis? Kasi the moisturizing variant works great on me, but I don't like the smell (cebo de macho)  :-X

Yeah nga eh, the smell of the strengthening shampoo is so good, I've tried both of their variants. I like the peppermint one. The effects is good naman, less hair fall and it makes my hair soft compared to other shampoos. I can't compare it to the moisturizing shampoo because I haven't tried it yet, though.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #152 on: January 02, 2014, 04:14:00 pm »
I tried the gold Tsubaki shampoo and conditioner and my skin got really irritated na I had cystic pimples on the side of my cheeks and temples. I had to stop it and pa-inject yung pimples :(

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #153 on: January 03, 2014, 07:02:56 am »
any review of HNN's clarifying shampoo?
i want to read some feedback before i go buy :-)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #154 on: January 04, 2014, 08:40:36 am »
I have watched on you tube a filipina video blogger is doing a vblog regarding her hair routine and she showed heer pics of long ago how totally her hair was damaged becaused of constant chemical use. and her before and after pics and the present state of her hair while doing the video is amazing and maybe it will help us sissies.

first she said variation of shampoo used helped her a lot like alternating it everyday. she likes using the palmolive green long hair. and as alternate she uses the alberto v05 treetea therapy smoothing shampoo. and as conditioner she uses dove. she also mentioned she does not use or put conditioner on her scalp or sa crown hairs nya. she just uses it sa middle down sa edges ng hair. this is to avoid having too limp hair daw kase ang scalp niya tends to get too oily. nawawala ang volume if she includes putting conditioner in that area.

well, it makes sense to me. kase i know hindi naman talaga advisable to use the same shampoo for a long time. and the conditioner thing may also help those who have experience na nagkakabreakouts sa face especially sa forehead.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2014, 01:45:21 pm »
Anong okay na shampoo or conditioner na sulfate/paraben free? :)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #156 on: January 05, 2014, 02:12:33 pm »
Anong magandang shampoo and conditioner for dry hair? Thanks.

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #157 on: January 05, 2014, 09:21:49 pm »
So far ang top 3 conditioner ko is dove, loreal and schwarzkopf

Dove- I have sensitive scalp so I use this one If I have pimple like things in my scalp
Loreal - good conditioner better than most conditioner
Schwarzkopf - pinaka long lasting conditioning effect for my hair and better than home hair treatment

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #158 on: January 05, 2014, 09:39:33 pm »
sino nakatry nung Swanson biotin shampoo and conditoner? I heard biotin is good for the hair.  it's parabeen and SLS free.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #159 on: January 05, 2014, 10:13:38 pm »
^^
Love ko din ang Schwarzkopf, the black one.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close