watch now

Author Topic: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)  (Read 141393 times)

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 08:49:54 pm »
Do I still have to use clarifying shampoo kapag organic na yung shampoo and conditioner ko?

cherryredlipbalm

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 10:59:38 pm »
Nag papalit ako ng brand every month or so. sabi din kasi nila mas okay pag ganun . I

Bhabes_hots

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2012, 11:29:31 pm »
That's what I heard also but I don't think that is true.. Just don't put a lot of shampoo and conditioner every shower to avoid hair loss.  I'm using the organic shampoo now and it just smells so wonderful. I love it!

prettypepz

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 04:55:13 pm »
Anyone tried using Loreal Everstrong Shampoo? The one that labeled 'sulfate free'? I want feedbacks first before I buy.. :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 06:52:17 pm »
I don't splurge on shampoos because its primary use lang naman is to clean the hair.  What is more important for me are the hair treatments which come in varied forms and with different purposes.  As long as my locks are healthy and split-end free, I am content and happy :).

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 11:39:37 am »
Anyone tried using Loreal Everstrong Shampoo? The one that labeled 'sulfate free'? I want feedbacks first before I buy.. :)

ss hair ko ok naman sha sis also the conditioner. malambot sha and parang di heavy sa hair. pero kase papalit palit ako ng gamit every week.

prettypepz

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 12:00:32 pm »
Sis snowflakes thanks sa reply. Talaga ma try ko na nga yon.. Parang nung nakakita ako non sa watsons 3pcs lang sya.. Let's see.. :)

agape

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012, 12:52:13 pm »
Dove Shampoo gamit ko ngayon. Yung L'oreal kasi nung ginagamit ko parang dumami maputing buhok ko?  ;D
Yikes! Talaga, I have white hair pa naman. I used Elseve yellow/orange.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2013, 11:56:42 am »
Anyone tried using Loreal Everstrong Shampoo? The one that labeled 'sulfate free'? I want feedbacks first before I buy.. :)

available ba un dito sa pinas sis?

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 05:13:24 pm »
^update on evrstrong sis. I just got the shampoo and conditioner kahapon costs 200 pesos each at S&R.

I tried it today and my hair is so soft and smooth. I usually put argan oil kahit after wash kahit nag-conditioner na ko (my hair is super dry) pero kahit walang argan oil, it's still so soft and smooth. Magaan din buhok ko. Though first wash ko pa lang using it. No hairfall or dandruff so far. I'm not planning to use it regularly tho, pang alternate ko lang sa dove ko...pero very promising sya.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 05:29:32 pm »
My Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Shampoo does not work well with Herbal Essences Totally Twisted conditionet. Ang sabog ng hair ko if I use them together. Pero pag isa lang sa kanila ginamit ko, ang ganda. I'll buy the matching conditioner for my shampoo this weekend to see if mas maganda results.

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 06:41:55 pm »
Nag papalit ako ng brand every month or so. sabi din kasi nila mas okay pag ganun . I

I think this is true. I've been using HHN moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for about a month now. Okay siya sa umpisa, my hair has never been softer and tamer but recently, I've started to have flaking na and heavy na siya sa hair  :( Do you know any organic shampoo and conditioner na pwede ko i-alternate with HHN? Thanks! :)

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013, 07:46:32 pm »
My HG conditioners are Cream Silk Blue and Cream Silk Black. Mas gusto ko yung black kasi para sakin mas mabango and nagtatagal ang scent, plus it defines my waves more. Pansin ko mas maganda pagkakakulot ng buhok ko sa kanila. I have naturally curly hair, my hair has the tendency to be dry and frizzy kapag hindi hiyang sa ginamit na hair care product.

Sa shampoo naman alternate ang Head and Shoulders, J&J shampoo and Babyflo shampoo.

caramelli

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 12:28:43 am »
i like HHN's moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, yung lush vanilla kaya lang hindi tumatagal yung scent. now im using palmolive, yung purple.. im happy with it kasi kahit gabi na ang bango pa rin ng hair ko.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 11:10:26 am »
My Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Shampoo does not work well with Herbal Essences Totally Twisted conditionet. Ang sabog ng hair ko if I use them together. Pero pag isa lang sa kanila ginamit ko, ang ganda. I'll buy the matching conditioner for my shampoo this weekend to see if mas maganda results.

good thing it worked with you sis. I had sample of that pero one wash ko lang nagamit. ako, never naging kasundo ng prinsesa kong hair anything from schwarzkopf, it seems too commercial for my hair. pang salon, not for my everyday use. ang arte ng buhok ko...kala mo naman kagandahan hahaha.

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 05:46:00 pm »
I've been using Schwarzkopf for 3 mos now both shampoo and conditioner with argan oil. Ang bigat sa ulo! Mabango pero it's not for me. :(

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2013, 11:35:16 pm »
Slit Yung tsubaki shampoo headspa variant. One week pa lang, super improved na hair texture ko

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2013, 01:41:54 pm »
my dad bought a korean brand shampoo at tony and jackey, been using it for sometime and kumakapal hair namin! problem yan ng family namin because we have thin hair. mahal lang nga :(

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2013, 02:26:15 pm »
^sis how much?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2013, 02:49:20 pm »
2900 per bottle but it's big, mga 3 months use :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close