watch now

Author Topic: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)  (Read 141346 times)

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2013, 10:33:32 am »
Currently using J&J baby shampoo as recommended by my derma. No pimples na along the hairline and shoulders :)

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2013, 04:19:49 pm »
I really love Neutrogena's Anti Residue Shampoo. Feeling ko ang linis linis ng buhok ko after ko gamitin to hahaha

Love ko din yan sis! Bought from Subic duty free. Once a week ko ginagamit then yung loreal hair spa. Mas effective daw yung mga products after ng clarifying or anti-residue shampoos eh.

nessy

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2013, 10:09:32 am »
Have been having falling hair since God knows when. Have tried a lot of shampoos even those anti-fallinghair ones, expensive or not. But my recent trip to the grocery, had me came across this Elastine shampoo damage cnotrol. These are from Korea. At first hubby and I was so hesitant to use it eh. But when I tried, I was using it for a week now, oh boy, I never had a falling hair since then. I'm loving it!

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2013, 07:41:14 pm »
loreal anti frizz conditioner.. my conditioner for this week.. sana ok..

noemi86

  • Guest
What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2013, 02:40:23 pm »
Me, I am using Palmolive Naturals Green with Conditioner.

Do you also put anything on your hair, like leave on etc. to make it healthier?

byox

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2013, 03:43:31 pm »
I use Body Shop's ginger shampoo, i get flakes from regular shampoos kasi. Then i go for Pantene smooth and silky conditioner

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2013, 08:37:26 am »
PHYTO Revitalizing -- to minimize hairfall

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2013, 08:40:30 am »
right now, Dove Intensive Repair - it smells so good :) and feeling ko naman na'tame ng onti hair
pero nagpapalit ako every now and then, prior to this, Pantene, idk what variant basta yung gold

tylerdurden

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2013, 09:41:04 am »
I use Pureology SuperSmooth and Kerastase anti-dundruff shampoo alternately. Almost two years ko na yan gamit. No plans of switching anytime soon since I'm happy naman with how my hair and scalp feel, and tamad na din to check out other shampoos.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2013, 02:05:17 pm »
Last year, I used Pure Beauty Treatment Shampoo + Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner because of Camellia Seed Oil which, based on my research, does wonders for the hair. I followed the instructions at the back (1-2 mins for the shampoo as per the instructions, but 5 or more minutes for the conditioner) but I always end up with a really bad case of itchy scalp. It was so bad that sometimes I have a hard time sleeping at night because I kept on scratching my scalp. I don't know if I developed dandruff though, but having an itchy scalp is more than enough to make anyone go nuts. But the shampoo and conditioner were the only ones who could tame my crowning glory, reduce the frizz for about 75%, and give my hair shine, so I put up with it.

Anyway, after finally finishing a bottle of the shampoo, I switched to Clear Nourishing Scalp Care for Men Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Deep Cleanse with Activated Carbon + Menthol, and I tell you, it's probably the best shampoo I've ever used. As for my goal to have a shiny and manageable, frizz-free hair, I still stuck with the Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner, and that's how I realized that it was the Pure Beauty Treatment Shampoo that has been the cause of my itchy scalp all along.

For months, I had been perfectly happy and perfectly satisfied with my Clear Nourishing Scalp Care for Men Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Deep Cleanse with Activated Carbon + Menthol and Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner combination... until I ran out of the Clear shampoo. So I just settled for my mom's generic Vaseline shampoo, and although it wasn't as good as Clear, it was so-so than having to use no shampoo at all. At least it didn't give me an itchy scalp.

Upon checking my stocks, I was horrified to find out that I still have one sealed bottle of Pure Beauty Treatment Shampoo. Honestly, I didn't know what to do with it, seeing as I had a not-so-good memory of it. But I went on and used it anyway, in the hopes that it won't be giving me itchy scalp again, but I was dead wrong cause now I'm suffering from it again. God, I really can't wait for it to be fully consumed (I don't really like the thought of wasting things because I bought this with my own money, as well the rest of my beauty products) so I could go off and buy my HG shampoo again.

Edit: Just realized I've been raving about the wrong shampoo all along... until I came across the empty bottle in the bath. It's supposed to be Clear Nourishing Scalp Care for Men Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Deep Cleanse with Activated Carbon+Menthol. :-[
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 10:42:38 am by megumiii »

17arci

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2013, 02:37:32 pm »
Currently trying out L'Oreal Anti Hairfall shampoo and conditioner. Once ko pa lang nagamit, ok naman, medyo nabawasan hairfall ko. :)

Medyo na-tame din curls ko although I'm not sure kung effect din ng conditioner ng Syoss hair color.

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2013, 02:39:22 pm »
I use Human Nature Strengthening Shampoo in Soothing Aloe. It reduced my hairfall significantly, it's organic and it smells very clean and fresh.

jamieeebooXD

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2013, 03:49:02 pm »
dove intensive therapy line. i bleached my hair so this really makes my damaged hair super soft. and i use a hair serum so my hair won't get frizzy.

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2013, 04:36:17 pm »
I'm currently using Pregroe Shampoo and Conditioner pero kailangan ko na magpalit tutal malapit na maubos yung 1 bottle ng shampoo, may alam ba kau sis na mabango pero mdaming benefits?

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2013, 06:47:23 pm »
Balik kerastase ako kasi nasira ng hair heroes intense argan oil ang hair ko  :'(

arowen

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2013, 12:58:01 pm »
Shisheido tsubaki headspa.super sulit!

sey_b2b

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2013, 04:01:03 pm »
I'm currently using L'Oreal Anti Hairfall shampoo, conditioner and total repair Instant Miracle cream :)
kaya tagal ko maligo ng dahil sa hair ko hehe

czars

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2013, 05:41:13 pm »
Dove pink, smells so good! :)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: What Shampoo do you use & why?
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2013, 09:11:29 pm »
Vaseline pink, or any variant of pantene - not much hairfall, doesn't cause me to itch or have any allergies, no dandruff as well :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:13:13 pm by tikitakz »

charmedPrue

  • Guest
Re: Shampoos and Conditioners (Thread 6)
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2013, 02:54:11 pm »
Mga sis, how much yung Pureology? I want to try switching to SLS-free shampoos and conditioners. Kaso parang Pureology lang yung naririnig ko na OK.

I tried looking at Watsons, ang nakita ko were Loreal, Organix, Jonathan. Kaso wala ako naririnig na reviews. Baka may inputs kayo sa mga brand na ito?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close