We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Anyone tried using Loreal Everstrong Shampoo? The one that labeled 'sulfate free'? I want feedbacks first before I buy..
Dove Shampoo gamit ko ngayon. Yung L'oreal kasi nung ginagamit ko parang dumami maputing buhok ko?
Nag papalit ako ng brand every month or so. sabi din kasi nila mas okay pag ganun . I
My Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Shampoo does not work well with Herbal Essences Totally Twisted conditionet. Ang sabog ng hair ko if I use them together. Pero pag isa lang sa kanila ginamit ko, ang ganda. I'll buy the matching conditioner for my shampoo this weekend to see if mas maganda results.