Author Topic: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns  (Read 196292 times)

annapot814

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #540 on: February 22, 2017, 05:05:30 pm »
Hi po. newbie here...
anyone who knows na naggagawa ng 2 in 1 wedding gowns?
yung pwedeng tanggalin yung lower portion ng dress para comfortable na siya for reception.

thank you!  ;D

Bluevani

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #541 on: February 23, 2017, 08:26:55 pm »
Brides, I got Paul Manuel Couture for my entourage gowns and I am not recommending him. Pls let me know if you need more details.

mrs_kitti Hi! I'm about to meet Paul Manuel this Sunday. May I know the details of why you're not recommending him? I only found out about him through GT. I actually have apprehensions about him. TYIA!

asterope06

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #542 on: February 24, 2017, 02:05:12 am »
Sis Bluevani pashare naman ng feedback mo about Paul Manuel after you meet him.. he gave me a very cheap quotation dun sa peg kong design ng gown but also hesitant coz of some reviews about him. TIA!

Bluevani

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #543 on: March 05, 2017, 08:19:33 pm »
Sis Bluevani pashare naman ng feedback mo about Paul Manuel after you meet him.. he gave me a very cheap quotation dun sa peg kong design ng gown but also hesitant coz of some reviews about him. TIA!

Hi @asterope06! When I set a meeting with Paul Manuel, he specifically said that I should be on time. And indeed I was. Our meeting was set at 2pm and at 145pm we were already standing by outside his house (which by the way is not that easy to find either). When I finally rang the doorbell, he was the one who answered the door and immediately he was very warm and accommodatin. However, there were other clients still with him. I really didn't mind since I was there to scout his place and physically look at his work. He had a lot of ideas and he immediately showed me swatches of cloths. I then looked at his work and unfortunately I wasn't satisfied. The flower girl dress that I saw had a very basic design which I think any good tailor should be able to accomplish well. However, the seams on the dress was not 'pulido'.  :( The other dresses that I saw were also not impressive (though it could have been the design that the other customer wanted, so I don't know). I felt sad because I really thought he was really good because of some reviews I read and he did quote the lowest price, but what I saw wasn't at par with what I was expecting. Anyway, I showed the photos to my mom and my future MIL and both of them weren't satisfied. So, I opted not to continue with his services. Now, I'm still in search of a couturier for the entourage.

asterope06

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #544 on: March 08, 2017, 06:59:14 am »
Thanks sis Bluevani. Sayang naman if his work weren't quality I'm rooting for him too because he also gave me the lowest quote which is 3x the price with Mark Brides nung nagpaquote ako ng same peg.. Now I'm thinking of just getting an RTW gown then have it altered.. but we'll see Jan pa naman.. who else are you considering sis?

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #545 on: March 11, 2017, 12:39:15 am »
Hello! Anyone knows of a trusted mananahi in Cavite area for entourage dresses?

Bluevani

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #546 on: March 11, 2017, 07:53:07 am »
Hi @asterope06 😁 I've also considered Couture Collection in Kamuning and Lec Cabantac of Tealberry. Both have the same price range and answer to queries promptly. Couture Collection quoted 3500/gown with additional expenses for very intricate designs. Lec Cabantac is a colleague' sister so she's more approachable for me. And she accommodates your budget. So, I'm leaning towards her but have yet to decide. I'm also considering infinity dresses since it's less expensive. Any other suggestions?

princessDC

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #547 on: May 19, 2017, 06:05:57 pm »
Hello! Anyone knows of a trusted mananahi in Cavite area for entourage dresses?

@winkar22 try Jessa's gown. they have two branches sa Dasmari?as

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #548 on: May 22, 2017, 10:52:57 pm »
^ thank you! Will inquire din. :)

ChixC18

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #549 on: July 31, 2017, 06:05:53 am »
Any suggestions for Jr. Bridesmaid and Flowergirl mananahi around South (Alabang, Muntinlupa, Las Pinas, San Pedro Laguna, Molino Cavite, PQUE)? Yung affordable but good quality sana,  :)

undernourished

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #550 on: September 16, 2017, 10:16:00 am »
For those soon to be bride looking for affordable yet high quality entourage gowns. We, from undernourished manila
has two branches in Cinderalla, Alabang Town Center and Glorietta.
You may also visit our instagram (@undernourished_manila_official) and facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/UndernourishedManila).
Or call/text me to this number 0918-959-4402.

bubblygrazia

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #551 on: September 17, 2017, 12:03:57 pm »
Hello hello! For those still looking for Mothers, MOH, BM and FG gowns. Visit 11/88 2nd floor and look for Ms. Barbie Gonzales.

I'm recommending her because of my 1st hand experience with her professionalism and attention-to-details workmanship. Price is very reasonable too.

palepink

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #552 on: September 17, 2017, 12:54:14 pm »
Mga sis, may alam or kilala kayong mananahi for long trail gowns around marikina, pasig, antipolo, cainta and taytay area? Yung affordable lang. Thank you in advance. :)

Bubblespuff

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #553 on: September 18, 2017, 11:47:15 am »
hi, may nakapag book or try na ba sa Jessa's gown? ano range ng wedding gown nila?

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #554 on: September 19, 2017, 09:28:56 am »
My entourage gowns and suits were done by Brad Shilver, a recent grad of Fashion Institute of the Philippines. Actually, he's my cousin, and I actually was the one who pushed him to study fashion.   He has done some gowns before and joined Disney's fashion show. Pero mine was the first full entourage he made:  made all the gowns of the Ninangs, and the bridesmaids, tapos the suits of my brothers, Dad, and groom, he made the pattern had his tailor do the sewing for him. So far, sobrang masaya naman yung mga  Ninangs and entourage with the results.  Each entourage and Ninang had 4 fittings/interactions with the designer --  1 for measurement, 1 initial fitting with just the gown outline, 1 fitting after a month, then last week  final fitting and turnover ng gowns. For the men's naman, 1 fitting after natahi then yung minor corrections tapos final fitting and turnover. Infer mas madami pa silang fitting kesa sa akin sa gown. I only had 2 fittings, since I bought the gown RTW at a wedding shop abroad, had it altered for the length, then final fitting tapos inuwi ko na.

Infer, one of my bridesmaid referred him to friends  who are getting married soon, so now, he has 2 full entourage and 1 brides/bridesmaid only entourage lined up na for 2018.

I suggest you try up-and-coming designers din or recent fashion design graduates because they will price it lower than the established ones, and mas personalized pa kasi they have more than the money in it for them -- they are also building their portfolio :-)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #555 on: September 19, 2017, 09:10:36 pm »
For those opting for infinity gowns for the bridesmaids, check n'yo din Love Humbly. Sikat siya sa w@w fb page and very affordable ang infinity gowns,. Last I read nasa 750-850 lang yata each.

I still highly recommend my entourage gown's supplier, Melanie Rivera. Very affordable, mabilis natapos ang gowns and quality output :)

IronLady

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #556 on: November 16, 2017, 06:47:01 pm »
Mga sis! Im an MOH and wanna find a magaling na mananahi for me and other bridesmaids. My friend is getting paulo juan of fascino for her wedding gown and mukang maganda. So nagpaquote ang lola nyo pero 10k so wag na lang haha i thought baka sa divi or sa iba bongga na yung 5k! So ayun in search pa ko sa mura yet magaling na mananahi.

My other bride friend she got her gown pati sa entire entou nya sa 168. Waley! Ang sloppy ng gawa. Pinadry clean pa nga nya yung gown since super dumi samantalang kasama yun sa binayaran nya. 😒 And mukang tinipid kasi cheap yungmaterials na ginamit. And yung gown ko juskolerd hindi keri yung slit haha! Nagmukang pinunit lang mga bes. Siguro swertihan kasi sa 168 kaya dapat talaga tingin ng finish products at ang mali din ngnfriend ko eh nagfull payment sya! Kung ako yung bahala sila di ko sila babayaran kung di nagawa yung gusto ko. Or halatang dinaya ako. Hehe.

madame_ekis

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #557 on: December 06, 2017, 02:41:15 pm »
Hi @asterope06 😁 I've also considered Couture Collection in Kamuning and Lec Cabantac of Tealberry. Both have the same price range and answer to queries promptly. Couture Collection quoted 3500/gown with additional expenses for very intricate designs. Lec Cabantac is a colleague' sister so she's more approachable for me. And she accommodates your budget. So, I'm leaning towards her but have yet to decide. I'm also considering infinity dresses since it's less expensive. Any other suggestions?

Hi Bluevani ,

Can you share the contact for both Couture Collection and Lec Cabantac? 

TiA! :)

_2017bride

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #558 on: December 06, 2017, 09:42:57 pm »
Is there anyone here considering Imee Ong for gowns?

If you are an OC person, or doesn?t want to be stressed with all late deliverables, hindi sumusunod sa napag usapan, hindi pulidong tahi, i do not recommend her.

She did presented well-sewed dress before getting us, but what happens after half payment, even after getting her for almost a year before your wedding day, after her very good-to-be-true detailed explanations ? don?t be fooled.

Super sisi ako ngayon. Even my bridesmaids are adjusting to her dates of delivery, how many times did she say she couldn?t make it? Kulang na lang [textspeak!] wedding date ang iadjust. 😭

Landmark trinoma gowns are better. Even if they seem to be pricer a little, it?s worth ur saved time, saved time ng ento, stress-free, hindi ka mahihiya para sa ento.

Hayst. Cannot help but to join to this chat because i don?t want any bride to experience the same. Don?t be fooled with her detailed explanations and mura price.

May God still bless her. May she realize na baka ibang venture ang para sa kanya. 🙏

_2017bride

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #559 on: December 06, 2017, 11:40:22 pm »
Hi,

Were you able to get Imee Ong?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close