We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Brides, I got Paul Manuel Couture for my entourage gowns and I am not recommending him. Pls let me know if you need more details.
Sis Bluevani pashare naman ng feedback mo about Paul Manuel after you meet him.. he gave me a very cheap quotation dun sa peg kong design ng gown but also hesitant coz of some reviews about him. TIA!
Hello! Anyone knows of a trusted mananahi in Cavite area for entourage dresses?
Hi @asterope06 😁 I've also considered Couture Collection in Kamuning and Lec Cabantac of Tealberry. Both have the same price range and answer to queries promptly. Couture Collection quoted 3500/gown with additional expenses for very intricate designs. Lec Cabantac is a colleague' sister so she's more approachable for me. And she accommodates your budget. So, I'm leaning towards her but have yet to decide. I'm also considering infinity dresses since it's less expensive. Any other suggestions?