Author Topic: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns  (Read 196578 times)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #520 on: October 20, 2016, 12:14:30 pm »
^I got Ian for my female entourage gowns. Iba kasi couturier ko for my wedding gown. What I like about him is maayos sya kausap. He can work on your budget. ☺️

smdagnes

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #521 on: November 05, 2016, 02:07:11 pm »
^I got Ian for my female entourage gowns. Iba kasi couturier ko for my wedding gown. What I like about him is maayos sya kausap. He can work on your budget. ☺️

truela! speaking of which, i owe him a vid call super disconnected ako from suppliers lately

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #522 on: November 05, 2016, 05:15:34 pm »
Have you finalized with Ian na? What fabric ang gagamitin sa entourage mo sis? Nagsend na ko sa kanya ng designs and measurements ng mga abay ko hehe

fave17

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #523 on: November 11, 2016, 02:07:42 am »
any feedbacks on ento gowns made by frannie wei (gin villamayor)?

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #524 on: November 11, 2016, 08:51:25 am »
Any bride na nakita na actual output ni Ian Mallabo sa bridesmaid dresses? 😊

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #525 on: November 11, 2016, 08:53:18 pm »
Sis LilaFowler, did you receive your items from Asos? How's the quality? 😊

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #526 on: November 12, 2016, 05:47:56 am »
Yes. They are actually very good. I buy a lot of clothes from there kasi they offer free returns.

When choosing our BM dresses, I bought 5 different designs then my MOH tried them on and we all voted on the one we want.

Hirap kasi mag organize ng patahi and ng style that everyone will want.

This is my MOH trying it on:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/61sete5gu4oewqa/Photo%2012-11-16%2C%208%2041%2030%20am.jpg?dl=0

We just need to adjust a little pero we're happy with the dress.

prinsesaganda

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #527 on: January 16, 2017, 11:35:07 pm »
Hi mga sis! Is anyone of you provided tela for your entourage? how many meters did you provide for them each? Thank you.

keilene06

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #528 on: January 26, 2017, 10:14:37 pm »
Hello! any recommendations on entourage gowns <4k in the makati/pasig area??? thanks girls!

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #529 on: February 02, 2017, 01:29:50 pm »
Hi mga sis! May kilala kayo na pwede marentahan ng entourage gowns/dresses within Metro Manila? Yung affordable sana, medyo mabilisang preparation kasi, I'm helping a friend.
Appreciate your inputs. TIA!

win_foe

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #530 on: February 02, 2017, 06:31:13 pm »
we used infinity dresses for our entourage gowns. less 3k per piece then they can wear it pa however they want since pwedeng iba-iba [textspeak!] designs. you can just choose an elegant color para bongga ;)

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #531 on: February 02, 2017, 09:31:21 pm »
Quote
Hi mga sis! Is anyone of you provided tela for your entourage? how many meters did you provide for them each? Thank you.

Hello, I had a friend who got married and did this. I was part of her entourage. According to her, it's 5yards daw. And may sumobra pa sa nagamit sakin (I'm medium built and 5'5" tall).

genegin

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #532 on: February 03, 2017, 11:35:49 am »
Hi Sis! Meron ba kayong kilala na ok na mananahi within the Marikina/Cainta/Rizal area? TIA.  :-*

moiselle.sarrate

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #533 on: February 03, 2017, 05:07:38 pm »
Hi @Romans828

Try mo Rommel Espera and Gowns for Rent in Makati.

Hi mga sis! May kilala kayo na pwede marentahan ng entourage gowns/dresses within Metro Manila? Yung affordable sana, medyo mabilisang preparation kasi, I'm helping a friend.
Appreciate your inputs. TIA!

mrs_kitti

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #534 on: February 04, 2017, 05:53:01 pm »
Brides, I got Paul Manuel Couture for my entourage gowns and I am not recommending him. Pls let me know if you need more details.

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #535 on: February 07, 2017, 04:17:38 pm »
Hi sis moiselle!
Thanks for the recos! ASked Rommel Espera, however di pa nagreply.
Has anyone here tried Imee Ong? I asked quotations from her and very affordable ah. Plus madetail siya sumagot. She does home service daw pero taga Pasig siya.

Thanks sissies! :)

moiselle.sarrate

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #536 on: February 07, 2017, 05:55:40 pm »
Hi sis moiselle!
Thanks for the recos! ASked Rommel Espera, however di pa nagreply.
Has anyone here tried Imee Ong? I asked quotations from her and very affordable ah. Plus madetail siya sumagot. She does home service daw pero taga Pasig siya.

Thanks sissies! :)

Hi Sissy! Yup Ok kausap sila Rommel Espera. Saka alam nila ginagawa nila. I didn't get them lang kasi medyo out of budget yung quotation nila sa gown design ko. But they're still part of my shortlisted couturiers.

We went to gowns for us sa Makati Cinema Square, they have lots of gown to choose from and affordable din naman. Try Chungdam bridal shop din. :)

Bluevani

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #537 on: February 08, 2017, 06:45:11 am »
Brides, I got Paul Manuel Couture for my entourage gowns and I am not recommending him. Pls let me know if you need more details.

I was thinking of getting Paul Manuel Couture since he gave me the cheapest quotation for the design that I want. I still can't PM due to my status here. May I know the problem you encountered with him? Thanks!

asterope06

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #538 on: February 17, 2017, 04:05:06 am »
Brides, I got Paul Manuel Couture for my entourage gowns and I am not recommending him. Pls let me know if you need more details.

Hi mrs_kitti, I'm quite new here 2018 bride and searching for the best yet affordable couturier. I'm considering Paul Manuel then I saw your post can you give me some details as to why you wouldn't recommend him? TIA!

AkoSiShirley

  • Guest
Re: cheap mananahi for entourage gowns
« Reply #539 on: February 22, 2017, 03:32:37 pm »
Hi sis moiselle!
Thanks for the recos! ASked Rommel Espera, however di pa nagreply.
Has anyone here tried Imee Ong? I asked quotations from her and very affordable ah. Plus madetail siya sumagot. She does home service daw pero taga Pasig siya.

Thanks sissies! :)
hi sis Romans828! pwede ba malaman quote sayo ni Imee Ong and ano yung peg mo for the gown? para lang magkaron sana ako ng idea kung gaano ka-affordable :) thank you!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close