We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I got Ian for my female entourage gowns. Iba kasi couturier ko for my wedding gown. What I like about him is maayos sya kausap. He can work on your budget. ☺️
Hi mga sis! Is anyone of you provided tela for your entourage? how many meters did you provide for them each? Thank you.
Hi mga sis! May kilala kayo na pwede marentahan ng entourage gowns/dresses within Metro Manila? Yung affordable sana, medyo mabilisang preparation kasi, I'm helping a friend.Appreciate your inputs. TIA!
Hi sis moiselle!Thanks for the recos! ASked Rommel Espera, however di pa nagreply. Has anyone here tried Imee Ong? I asked quotations from her and very affordable ah. Plus madetail siya sumagot. She does home service daw pero taga Pasig siya. Thanks sissies!
Brides, I got Paul Manuel Couture for my entourage gowns and I am not recommending him. Pls let me know if you need more details.