We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
for infinity dresses, okay din ba siya for "healthy" people? i want infinity dresses din sana para makatipid pero half of my ento ata are big girls.
Mga Sis Share ko lang, i decided to go with infinity gown na lang for my entourage para mas mabilis. I found an Igseller (cruellaCo), I already talked to her although I haven't paid her or give her the measurements yet, we've talked about the details na and like what color I want. She's really nice, one of my fave supplier and she's giving me better ideas and options for the wedding, very happy I found her. Atleast hassle free na yung entourage ko.I'm really excited to see the gowns, I bought one from her for my Year end gala, it was really nice kaya excited n talaga ko to see my bridesmaids wearing her gown.
Hi sis! How were you able to talk with her? I messaged her last month pa but she hasn't replied. I was thinking of ordering one infinity dress for myself, check out the fabric and the feel of it, then decide whether I will get her for my entourage.
Hi girls, please give me your opinions on this idea of mine for our entourage dresses. Thanks!I wanted a mismatch concept kasi for my girls dresses, something like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/293508100695261305/
Hi sis....may Facebook ba sila? Magkano ang pagawa mo? Thanks
sis wala shang fb kasi super busy nadin siya talaga. i got 1200 for my bridesmaid and 1500 for maid of honor
clue: i spent only 4K for a total of 8 infinity dresses, hihisample pic lang ng aking maid of honor & secondary sponsor dresses, then shorter version for my bridesmaidsHi sis! Bet ko yang 4k mo! Infinity dress din yan? Maganda siya ah! I want long infinity dress for my ento. Can you send me sino nagawa nyan? Thanks!!dianna_alarca@hotmail.com
Kunmusta naman yung exactly 4 weeks before the wedding pero isa palang among my entourage ang nakakapagfit! And yung finit na dress is incomplete pa. Without lace and all! I was asking for an update since wednesday pero dedma! Nakasked pa some of my entourage next week for fitting and di ko alam kung gawa na their gowns.Hay Desino Dulce, medyo malapit na kong maging bridezilla sayo.