We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
What if preggy nakakaalis pa rin ba? Kung allowed ilang months lang dapat.
Hindi ko ma edit post ko. Additional questions ilang months ka before nakasunod. Or ilang months na si baby nun makasunod kayo? Thanks
Dito, kahit di ikaw ang nakasagi o nakabangga ng katabi, nagsosorry ka.Sobrang nasanay na ako, kahit yun room divider dito sa bahay, nag sosorry ako pag nasasagi ko yun.
^Winnipeg has a big Filipino population. I suggest that you start building connections and join communities in Winnipeg. Makakatulong din kasi kahit papaano sa job hunting. While a big Filipino circle has its pros, it also has cons as well. So be watchful lang but generally is should be helpful. I know a lot who have done that, na nauna ang isa sa may asawa so that should work too for you guys. Maganda kung may work at apartment na sya saka kayo makasunod. Apartment here requires proof of employment and background check, even sublets too I think. I would probably give it a month or two before moving to another apartment from your 2nd cousin's house. Mabibilang mo naman sa daliri ang Filipino na nagging homeless dito so wag kayo mag alala. Maraming nakakasurvive basta tyaga lang talaga.
^^Correct sis, may mga Filipino talaga na walang pakialam at inconsiderate. Kanina lang sa simbahan, a lot of people are rushing to get out after the mass, an old lady wants to get inside but she can't because a lot of people, most Filipinos are blocking the way. Kung hindi ko pa tinaasan ang boses ko to say "Can't you please let this lady in", wala pang magbibigay ng daan. Nakakaloka. Madami pa rin talaga ang pasaway.
I'm really not sure kung pwede yun. What FB are you into? Is it Life of Peg? Join ka dun sis kung hindi ka pa nakajoin. You can try asking them if pwede your plans about the apartment. To be honest, I think it is quite of a bigger favor to the 2nd cousin to look for an apartment and sign some rental documents under his name tapos hindi pala sya yung totoong tenant diba. Parang mas ok na tumira muna sya dun for a while and kasama sya na maghahanap ng apartment. About sa pakikisama, ganun talaga. Saka you never know naman diba, baka excited yung Tito and pinsan nya na makakasama nila yung asawa mo. Most Filipinos here are yearning relatives so might as well bring some of the familial relationship to the Tito and 2nd cousin. By agreeing to be sponsors, I'm sure na-expect na nila na titira sya dun. On the many people that I've met, the relationship of the Sponsor and the Nominee, continuous forever. I'm just speaking for myself here. So mas maganda kung makausap nyo ng mabuti si Tito and 2nd cousin.
Ako, I always try to do good/be good because it's a reflection of us as a country and as a people. I want Canadians and other nationalities to think positively when they think of the Philippines and of Filipinos. Pinoys represent!! lol