We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm using Hadalabo as toner and moisturizer na rin. I have oily skin and aside sa tipid sa time applying it, super tipid din yung 1 bottle kase a little goes a long way.
Try using dickinsons witch hazel from healthy options it costs 295-300 pesos for 237 ml then followed by GNC vitamin c moisturizer it's a cream but it dries up like a gel, yung effect niya right after is glowing skin and mejo mahiging fairer ang skin for only 175 pesos. Try these two products hindi kayo mag sisisi
Hi sis anong klAse to is it the milk or yun lotion? Anong variant? May nakita kasi akong japanese store here in makati. May mga hada labo silang tinda. I really want to try since mas mura compared sa online. Thank you.