watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144502 times)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2013, 11:59:37 am »
^sis.. where did you buy your local obagi? sa HOO din ba?

cinder05

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2013, 01:13:02 pm »
Try using dickinsons witch hazel from healthy options it costs 295-300 pesos for 237 ml then followed by GNC vitamin c moisturizer it's a cream but it dries up like a gel, yung effect niya right after is glowing skin and mejo mahiging fairer ang skin for only 175 pesos. Try these two products hindi kayo mag sisisi  :)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2013, 04:29:14 pm »
^^@ilovejdy, sis hindi eh sa online ko nabili sa instagram, alistavenue yung name nung seller napabili ako kasi endorsed by rochelle barrameda yung set niya, ok naman yung toner na kasama

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2013, 11:21:45 am »
Linited brand lang meron dito so far I tries TBS tea tree and it ruined y skin ayoko na ubusin yung tea tree toner nila. nakakadala talaga ang TBS anyway after cleansing wala na ko ginagawa hehe.. toner is para san ba yan hehe??

Can you suggest toner .. I have breakouts whenever I use bb cream and malaki pimple after. Im using cetaphil for cleanser. wala kasi sila toner dito kaya I need to find one..

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2013, 01:24:57 pm »
Maganda balancing toner ng HN or Neutrogena Hydroboost

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2013, 09:29:17 pm »
Currently using Za Perfect Solution Toner. So far, I'm really loving the non-drying and moisturizing effect. Surprisingly, it really cleans my skin well. My only disappointment was it didn't make the small zits on my forehead (which I got from eyebrow threading) go away.

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2013, 08:21:53 am »
I'll switch to DIY natural ingredients.. so far i'm loving it..gawa na ko toner ko soon..parang kahit ano basta natural ingredient hindi nakaka harm kung ano ano na tinry ko hahaahha...pero ok pa din naman.. currently using organic evco and lemon..I love lemon it sting like hell i haven't see the effect of glowing and brightening buit I'm sure soon din yun... Faith lang! :)

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2013, 09:33:49 am »
Been using nylydal's pore minimizer with whitening toner. Medyo pricey. Bumili ako dala ng hype haha 3weeks ko na gamit and it really whitens my face. No bumps. No zits. Medyo mahapdi at first pero nun tumagal parang water na lang yung effect nya. In terms of pore minimizing medyo nagcclose na un pores ko sa cheeks and nose.

After nito ttry mo yung eh pore freshener. Sana om din saken.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2013, 03:47:52 am »
mga sis, try witch hazel toner maganda :D

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2013, 05:49:09 pm »
AM: Celeteque brightening toner
PM: Celeteque Moisturizing toner with witch hazel extract

So far, so good! :)

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2013, 09:11:24 pm »
Etude house pore refreshener is a big no for me.
It's in a big pump bottle na cod blue. Parang naglagay ka lang ng tubig sa face. I dont feel like i have cleAned my face after using it. Sort of mas madumi pa. Super nakaka oily sya and pambata lang talaga

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2013, 09:35:05 pm »
^^@ilovejdy, sis hindi eh sa online ko nabili sa instagram, alistavenue yung name nung seller napabili ako kasi endorsed by rochelle barrameda yung set niya, ok naman yung toner na kasama

sis, the owner is Ms Tan?

marichel

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2013, 10:21:30 pm »
May nabili akong set online... Pero ang binibili ko na lang sa seller ngayon ay yung glycolic toner niya at glycolic cream. I like her toner and cream talaga. Hiyang ako.

Tisha_loveees

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2013, 08:59:09 am »
Celeteque works for me! :)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2013, 10:46:40 am »
May nabili akong set online... Pero ang binibili ko na lang sa seller ngayon ay yung glycolic toner niya at glycolic cream. I like her toner and cream talaga. Hiyang ako.

ako din sis on line bumibili... maganda talaga ang glycolic. ilang %nang sa yo sis? and how much mo nabili ang toner and cream? sa akin glyco solution and cream 10%.. recently nagreorder ako for cream lang 20% na.  :)

guyinbangkok

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2014, 03:44:28 pm »
I have been using Nivea Visage for a long time and I love it. But I might be trying one from Missha soon.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2014, 08:40:22 pm »
Hindi ko na inubos yun etude house pore refreshener ko. Sayang ang dami pa naman.

Been using dickison's witch hazel toner. Dito ko lang yun nalaman. And im loving it. Like super love.
First, ang light lang sa face no hapdi sa nose at eyes.
Second, trusted ko yung product unlike sa nylydal hindi naman sinasabi yung ingredients.
Third, organic sya.
Fourth, not so pricey malaki pa
Fiifth, super effective. No oil talaga ang face after. No zits. Non drying.

I'll stick here na.

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2014, 09:39:14 pm »
I use two:

1. Garnier Pure Active - quick-acting for when my skin is in "freak out break out" mode. Haha.

2. Deoproce Essence Moisture Skin - I use this for maintenance after my Snoe Awesome Poresome soap. Calms my skin and prevents further breakouts. Medyo mahapdi at first but once it sinks into your skin, may cooling/calming effect na siya. Costs Php 625 in SM Department Store. Doesn't dry my skin.

I emptied:
1. Dickinson Witch Hazel Toner (yellow) - I tried muna the smaller bottle. This is gentle and is directed towards problem skin. After I run out of my two toners, I might go back to this one and get the bigger bottle.

mystikat

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2014, 12:32:44 pm »
Sk- II clear lotion / dickinsons witch hazel  :)

sw33tsw33t

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2014, 01:06:02 pm »
I'm using Hadalabo as toner and moisturizer na rin. I have oily skin and aside sa tipid sa time applying it, super tipid din yung 1 bottle kase a little goes a long way.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close