We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Witchhazel from HO, I have but hindi ko natagalan kasi I don't like the smell?
Currently using Belo Essentials toner (the pink one) for over a year now, no breakouts or anything but I'm planning on switching to using ACV as my toner. Anyone tried it?
ambaho pero pag medyo matagal mo nang nagagamit eh parang mapapansin mo na glowing yung face mo.hanggang ngayon yan gamit ng sister ko mga ilang months na rin. ayun, di naman perfect pero ganda naman ng kutis niya.
I love Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion. Hands down sa pag-dry ng zits ko haha