watch now

Author Topic: Toner (Thread 2)  (Read 144376 times)

eischied_21

  • Guest
Toner (Thread 2)
« on: November 12, 2012, 05:48:35 pm »
I've created a new thread for Toner as the previous thread was locked already.

Link from the previous thread
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,228896.msg7313782.html#msg7313782

IamDzeybi

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 01:59:13 pm »
Pa subscribe! I want to try HHN's Toner Tomato Extract. Kaso di ko alam if okay siya for sensitive skin. Has anyone tried this one? Any feedbacks? Thanks! ;)

justmie1209

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 05:46:25 pm »
 ;Dim using Mary Kay Timewise Toner (moisture renewing softener)

IamDzeybi

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 09:39:01 pm »
Ano kaya mas okay. HHN Balancing toner or HHN Tomato toner? I'm confused. Want to buy a decent one kasi tagal ko nang hindi nagamit ng toner. :)

my_syd

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 05:23:46 pm »
I have to use 2 kinds of toner
I used derma-e glycolic naddry skin ko
I alternate with celeteque kapag nawala na back to glycolic kasi i use diretso celeteque or any moisturizing toner nagbbreakot na ako.

lime_

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 06:39:02 pm »
i see no reason to switch from my pure beauty toner. it's my 2nd bottle already. HG!

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 10:37:47 am »
I have an erythromycin solution from my derma that I use when I have pimples. Ideally I should be using this daily, but after 3 months of continued use, I decided to stop kasi there are certain cases of immunity when it comes to antibiotics - oral and topical, where your body gets immune from products used consistently over a few months.

After trying out a bunch of toners from healthy options, I decided to go Back to Clarins alcohol free toner for oily skin. Ok naman siya, it just cleanses whatever residue is left from my cleanser and brings back any moisture lost, kaya medyo taut ang skin after applying.

mhalomy

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 11:37:19 am »
I have the L'occitane Immortelle Brightening toner. It's a bit stingy (about 2 minutes) for the first few applications but your skin gets used to it. No allergies whatsoever, I have sensitive skin. I love the smell of this one :)

miss parker

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 01:42:53 pm »
I'm using SCE Glycolic Toner to control my pimples.

Then I alternate it with their OB2 Maintenance Toner kapag medyo madami pimples ko. Ok naman naddry pimples and nag cclear skin ko.

I use their Kojic Soap to remove the spots left by pimples :)

lilacbeauty

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 03:12:06 pm »
I'm using shiseido benefiance softener and sobra ok.;)

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 11:39:39 pm »
Etude house wonder pore freshner, for me, it's better than celeteque.

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 02:50:55 pm »
I'll be sticking with my Neutrogena alcohol-free toner. :)

Fafi

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 06:02:46 pm »
Hi mga sis, pansin ko lang marami palang witch hazel users dito sa GT, ask ko lang sana if anyone interested in buying my brand new dickinsons witch hazel for a discount? this was brought from healthy options late last year. I decided to switch toners kasi eh..  :-[

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 06:08:38 pm »
im using Moringa-O malunggay facial toner and so far so good. no breakouts and no oily face.

foodlover

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 06:47:50 pm »
Hi, Guys! Can you recommend a toner that has a cheaper price for extremely oily and acne-prone skin? Thanks! :)

jamieeebooXD

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 01:08:47 pm »
the body shop's aloe toner! or l'oreal's pink toner :)

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 06:16:41 pm »
HG toner ko yung GT witch hazel.. it really helps sa pimple ko at no breakouts.. ;D

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 07:46:36 pm »
currently using hbc glutha toner. i dont know if it really whitens the skin but it gives me that glow.

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 04:53:21 pm »
currently using Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener. so far, so good naman. parang naging firmer ang face ko. plus, very cheap pa siya. so yay for me! :)

kho_leen

  • Guest
Re: Toner (Thread 2)
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 06:33:24 pm »
Im currently using olay toner but paubos na.

I want to try etude house wonder pore freshener next.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close