We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! Has anyone tried Super Bite or Royal Dog yet? I found them in the dog section at Robinson's Supermarket, but I heard it's also available in SM Supermarkets and Hypermarkets..
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this, so sorry if it isn't!Saan kayo bumibili ng Acana/ Go! Natural (canned)? I get mine from Pet Express/Dogs and the City sa SM north and Trino right now, pero mas convenient kasi sakin yung online ordering sana. Plus, di pwede sakin yung 13kg sacks kasi mini pin lang naman aso ko, never niya mauubos yun So 2kg bags lang. May marerecommend ba kayong online seller that carries both brands at reliable din? TIA!