We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Would you gals know how to ship a package from Philippines to Malaysia (KL)? And approximately how much?
Sis phurple, hello! Planning to go back in January to Feb 2014. I've just been in KL last December and I enjoyed shopping nabitin ako. Ask ko lang extended ba yung sale sa mga mall like vnc and the like ng January? or meron bang another sale? Meron pa bang pwedeng puntahan. I've been to putrajaya, batu caves legoland, genting highlands and hk land na kasi. Sulit ba magpunta sa mellaca? Mura lang kasi fare kaya naisip ko bumalik and right after the wedding ko kasi yun. Pero more on after ako sa sale. Ok ba ang sunway lagoon pala?