We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! Can I join?I've just finished my first tube of Retin-A 500 mg tube OTC from Johnson&Johnson. I didn't experience any peeling whatsoever. Is that okay? I' 36, I don't have any problems with my skin, actually i just want to use it as my maintenance. I'm not really sure if it's working though. Am i supposed to see any visible peeling? I don't use it alone though because i layer it with my other skin care products.Btw, any feedbacks on Obagi Tretinoin Cream?
congrats, sis at hindi ka nag-give up! psychologically stressful talaga ang purging..
how much ba ang tret? (cheapest, smallest)
thanks sis, talagang na-depress ako dahil sa pimples na to ha, araw-araw ka ba namang lalapitan ng kung sino sino at tatanungin tungkol sa mukha mo.. meron pa ngang nag-comment na "nagka-chicken pox ka?" may chicken pox ba na sa face lang?? hello! pero dinaan ko na lang lahat sa tawa kasi baka mabaliw lang ako @sis KrabbyPatty! : gaano mo katagal ginamit kung tret mo before giving up? i'm also using erythromycin solution b4 applying tret. and from what i've read, if your skin has something to purge, magpu-purge talaga yan sis.sis, i bought from my derma eh, 1 tub (.05) costs Php200
7 months on tret and glyco and met a friend earlier (saw her last year pa), gulat na gulat, bat daw clear skin ako now (i used to have lotsa pimples). Guess it really works!