Author Topic: Invitations (Part 2)  (Read 111931 times)

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #520 on: February 22, 2015, 06:51:33 pm »
We already booked yesterday invitation by kenneth uy.. :)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #521 on: February 22, 2015, 11:08:42 pm »
We already booked yesterday invitation by kenneth uy.. :)

na-collect na namin ang invitations namin sis.. 70 pcs.. maganda ang invitations! :)
anong style ang kinuha mo sis?

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #522 on: February 23, 2015, 01:40:16 pm »
Question mga sis regarding sa invitations. Okay lang ba na by email ko na lang ipamigay mga invite? Gumawa lang kami save-the-date and invite sa weddingchicks.com. Balak sana namin email na lang to lessen the costs.

deathwatchspider

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #523 on: February 23, 2015, 01:42:40 pm »
^ we did an fb invite lang for our "young friends". especially yung sa mga malalayo. ok lang naman.  ;)

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #524 on: February 23, 2015, 01:57:33 pm »
^ same here sis. we sent digital STD sa viber and facebook lang exactly 1 year before the wedding. we'll print a few invitations for primary sponsors, relatives and other elderly guests. sa friends digital copy na lang din or pag may extra papamigay namin dun sa gusto humingi ng copy :)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #525 on: February 23, 2015, 01:59:36 pm »
Thanks mga sis. Yun sa mga elders sa mga anak ko na lang siguro ipadala yun sa email.

^^paano yun fb invite? Parang yun sa event page?

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #526 on: February 23, 2015, 02:03:58 pm »
Ako sis 30 lang pinaprint ko na invitation. Mostly PS at Abays lang meron. Tapos the rest FB message or emails namin sinend invitation. Gastos kasi tapos di naman nila itatago yun.

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #527 on: February 23, 2015, 02:10:18 pm »
sis san ka nagpaprint? si kenneth uy 50 pcs minimum daw eh

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #528 on: February 23, 2015, 02:17:23 pm »
^IG find lang sya sis. I wont recommend di ko nagustuhan gawa sakin. 42 pesos per print.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #529 on: February 23, 2015, 02:38:59 pm »
Gastos kasi tapos di naman nila itatago yun.

Same sentiment sis. Ako personally wala pa ako tinagong invite kahit sa super close friend ko pa yun kasal.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #530 on: February 23, 2015, 02:59:44 pm »
^same with souvenirs. Kaya photobooth nalang souvenir namin

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #531 on: February 23, 2015, 03:15:26 pm »
sis san ka nagpaprint? si kenneth uy 50 pcs minimum daw eh

sis sakin Concepts and technology.  Mabait at mabilis magreply. Maganda ang output.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #532 on: February 23, 2015, 03:30:01 pm »
Very true... I always throw wedding invitations I receive no matter how pretty they are, or I write on the back of the cards sometimes as scratch paper.

I have to keep remembering this so I don't overspend on invites. I really just want sana letterpressed invitations, and hand-calligraphed. Sighhhhhh... Perhaps Ill still do full hand calligraphy but downgrade to thermograph printing. Especially since most people dont even know that difference between letterpressed, engraved, foil-stamped, and thermography. So why should I pay almost double per peice for letterpress printing just for my own satisfaction? Heheh only like 20 guests will even notice and appreciate the letterpress printing.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 03:32:11 pm by Chili1113 »

Superjoie

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #533 on: February 23, 2015, 03:44:48 pm »
Any thoughts about cloth invitations?

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #534 on: February 23, 2015, 04:55:33 pm »
Chili1113, I'm going all out on my invitations and paper goods haha. I know people will just throw it all out, but I love paper and I know it'll make me happy. :D It's a small percentage of the overall budget anyway, so I figure it's not that much in the grand scheme of things.

amia maq

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #535 on: February 23, 2015, 05:06:31 pm »
DIY lang invitations namin..im happy na medyo magaling din kasi mga friends ko sa mga kung ano anong design kaya they will help me.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #536 on: February 23, 2015, 05:10:57 pm »
Printsonalities quoted me 380/pc for the invites.  (That's what I'll consider too much siguro)  since I found a cheaper alternative, total expenses ko sa invites is 11,500 lang for 100 pc. (Design and printing included) I'm not sure if they will charge me extra if I requested our names to be embossed or engraved.  Letterpress super mahal na for me.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #537 on: February 23, 2015, 05:49:58 pm »
Chili1113, I'm going all out on my invitations and paper goods haha. I know people will just throw it all out, but I love paper and I know it'll make me happy. :D It's a small percentage of the overall budget anyway, so I figure it's not that much in the grand scheme of things.

Whaaaaaaaaa... I can feel you sis!! I am so tempted to go all out with my invitations too =) To the point wherein I am seriously considering giving up my 1st choice coordinator to have extra budget for invitations. I dunno if that's even a smart thing to do but I am trying my very very best to not go overboard Haha

Well the reason why I am so tempted to do letterpress is because I found a supplier who can do it for almost half the price of Printsonalities... but I can't seem to justify paying more than 200 php for each invite. Hay... Bahala na!!!


sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #538 on: February 23, 2015, 08:38:52 pm »
^Just booked by invitations with Annasthetic Designs. They're not known at all but they had very close pegs to what I want my invites to look like and more importantly, they're only about P100 apiece, with envelope liner, envelope addressing, and seal na yan . No design fee pa and free gift tags for my souvenirs. :) I cannot yet recommend them any further than this because I haven't worked with them and no one seems to know them. Hehe.

I dont want to spend much on invites because personally no matter how nice it is I also always throw it out after What's important to me is just they are in line with the look that I want and the supplier is easy to talk to. :)

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 2)
« Reply #539 on: February 23, 2015, 09:49:39 pm »
na-collect na namin ang invitations namin sis.. 70 pcs.. maganda ang invitations! :)
anong style ang kinuha mo sis?

Passport with boarding pass samin sis, kasi h2b is working overseas. Sabi ko nga i wanted something classy lang, sabi nya he likes daw the passport so pagbigyan na kaya travel theme wedding na.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close