We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
We already booked yesterday invitation by kenneth uy..
Gastos kasi tapos di naman nila itatago yun.
sis san ka nagpaprint? si kenneth uy 50 pcs minimum daw eh
Chili1113, I'm going all out on my invitations and paper goods haha. I know people will just throw it all out, but I love paper and I know it'll make me happy. It's a small percentage of the overall budget anyway, so I figure it's not that much in the grand scheme of things.
na-collect na namin ang invitations namin sis.. 70 pcs.. maganda ang invitations! anong style ang kinuha mo sis?