We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ it's good for you both if di nyo babalikan yung causes ng pinagawayan nyo, minsan kasi may sumbatan portion then dun lumalabas yung dating sama ng loob na never napagusapan.
I was like that before but he became so insensitive eh. He got too tired of guessing and I've mastered hiding my feelings, it just continued to pile up and became serious. But I've finally learned to open up and let go of my pride and decided to build more happy memories with him instead.
Silent treatment. Ayoko mag salita hangga't init na init ulo at dugo ko..Baka kung ano masabi ko eh. Kasi pag may nasabi man akong masama magkakasakitan ng damdamin at lalong lalala away. Pero after nun pagkalma na ko dun na ko makikipag usap.