watch now

Author Topic: Tom Ford  (Read 28860 times)

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2013, 11:06:08 pm »
Hello Sisses, I've TF True Coral, Pink Dusk and Slander.. All worth it! It last longer on me. Super tinitipid gamitin. Colors are so nice too. Perfect even for everyday usage. But since these lippies are too pricey much, I only prefer to use them during special occasions or events. Sayang eh.. I haven't tried yet Spanish Pink and Flamingo. Are these good too?

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2013, 11:07:59 pm »
Spanish Pink, dunno why tinawag na 'pink' ito it's more like pale pale peach with a little little bit of shimmer.

Pink Dusk, more like on the mauve side with a hint of light old rose color. Ka color siya ni Chanel Naive.

Pag sinipag ako pag uwi ko, will try to take pics.

Hirap question mo sis, both ko silang gusto kasi ito lang mga colors i can pull off everyday.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2013, 11:53:57 am »
^Thanks sis! :)
Will wait for pics! :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2013, 07:38:31 pm »
Uy parang gusto ko din tuloy ng Pink Dusk pero tipid tipid din. :P

themistymom

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2013, 01:51:47 am »
How much is a TF nail polish?
Really want to get Vapor! Where oh where can I order :(

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2013, 11:06:17 am »
Decided na ako with Cherry Lush. Yun lang. Hahaha!

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2013, 09:03:49 pm »
^ uy balita. Hawig daw ng Palpitante eh. Mukhang mapapamahal ako if ever. :P

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2013, 09:37:56 pm »
^check ko muna before I buy,ag pareho sila, definitely hindi na ako kukuha. Tama na pinky reds ko in my stash.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2013, 09:55:30 pm »
^ actually I saw this:
http://imgur.com/a/onB7u#4

Weird kasi parang on the lips, Cherry Lush looks more raspberry? But I'd describe Narcotic Rouge assomething in between Ronnie Red and Dragon Girl. Tell me what you think about Cherry Lush when you check it out. :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2013, 12:34:52 am »
I swatched cherry lush and parang the color isnt as unique for me and ang mahal ng tom ford sa hk! And i wanted to give wild ginger another try, they dont stock it there.

I was also thinking of getting the shine lippies pero parang mas maganda pa din si ysl rvs

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2013, 12:40:53 am »
para kasing fail safe red si Cherry lush. Si wild ginger reminds me of Mac Lady danger.

^Gaano kamahal ang TF sa HK sis?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2013, 12:56:52 am »
Parang nasa 2300-2400php when converted eh. Si cherry lush is easier to use, pinkish red ehen i swatched it. Si wild ginger if i remember it right parang mas unique. Orangey red pero nice.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2013, 01:04:47 am »
I swatched cherry lush and parang the color isnt as unique for me and ang mahal ng tom ford sa hk! And i wanted to give wild ginger another try, they dont stock it there.

I was also thinking of getting the shine lippies pero parang mas maganda pa din si ysl rvs

Tbh, I don't think worth the money yung shines kasi parang RCS lang naman ng Chanel. Tapos kung ka-price lang din diba better go for the regulars na you can always sheer them out naman with glossy lip balm. Agree na mukhang better yung RVS due to the pigmentation. :)


Re: shades, pansin ko most aren't unique talaga kaya at this point, tanggap ko nang I'm paying for the formula and packaging. So far I love the matte variant, sana maging kasing love ko din yung creamy variant. :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:07:26 am by ladychris17 »

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2013, 08:36:03 am »
Thanks @little_princess - I was deciding pa naman between Cherry Lush and Wild Ginger and since walang Wild Ginger sa HK, my purchase might have to wait until my US trip. If pinkish red talaga ang cherry lush, skip na talaga ako. Happy with the ones I have na.

^agree with you there Tin, I try to avoid high end sheer lipsticks, parang hindi worth it. I like my lipsticks to be opaque and long-wearing so parang lip balm lang sakin pag ganyan.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2013, 11:34:54 am »
ladychris17, agree with the shines. parang sayang sa money if it won't last but i love the ysl rvs kasi the original rouge volupte is too creamy for me and even when iw as handling ysl, hirap kami with that kasi minsan nagmemelt sa super init sa counter.

super nice ba ng formula ng tom ford? i tried the wild giner before pero hindi smooth mag glide unlike the dior 643 lippie that i tried na smooth and nice. i was kinda put off by the price but if it is really good, better than giorgio armani or guerlain then i'll splurge.

WickedWitchOfTheWest, mas unique si Wild Ginger for me kasi si Cherry Lush may pagka pinkish when i applied. I asked the SA sa Lane Crawford in HK and they don't carry it daw but you can check other counters just to be sure kasi sabi sa NARS Lane Crawford sold out daw yung Dragon Girl and Satin Lip Pencils in HK but when I checked Seibu in Mongkok meron naman.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2013, 11:48:21 am »
^thanks for the tip sis! Ok lang naman, hindi naman ako desperado magka- TF lippie. If anything, more budget for me to check out other shades from Givenchy Le Rouge, the formula of which, love ko talaga. :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2013, 02:22:38 pm »
^^ for me sulit yung first purchase ko kasi it was a matte one, super nice ng formula talaga. Comfy, stays, and not drying, plus applies opaque.
Hindi ko lang alam yung creamy ones, bibili palang ako since nice yung experience ko sa una. Madami na din mixed feedbacks eh, sana okay padin.
 I really want the shade of Black Orchid and can't find anything like it sa high ends. Chanel Rouge Noir pulls a bit too dark.


Gusto ko din ng Givenchy Le Rouge :(

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2013, 02:30:54 pm »
^ let me know when you get one ad how it is, i like the matte ones as well kasi feel ko i can make it satin-y with a gloss naman.

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2013, 07:38:24 pm »
^^ for me sulit yung first purchase ko kasi it was a matte one, super nice ng formula talaga. Comfy, stays, and not drying, plus applies opaque.
Hindi ko lang alam yung creamy ones, bibili palang ako since nice yung experience ko sa una. Madami na din mixed feedbacks eh, sana okay padin.
 I really want the shade of Black Orchid and can't find anything like it sa high ends. Chanel Rouge Noir pulls a bit too dark.


Gusto ko din ng Givenchy Le Rouge :(

Sis, if I may, anong shade yung meron ka?

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2013, 08:02:42 pm »
^ Narcotic Rouge sis, ang ka-same formula niya lang yata, Diabolique. Both LE.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close