We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I swatched cherry lush and parang the color isnt as unique for me and ang mahal ng tom ford sa hk! And i wanted to give wild ginger another try, they dont stock it there.I was also thinking of getting the shine lippies pero parang mas maganda pa din si ysl rvs
^^ for me sulit yung first purchase ko kasi it was a matte one, super nice ng formula talaga. Comfy, stays, and not drying, plus applies opaque.Hindi ko lang alam yung creamy ones, bibili palang ako since nice yung experience ko sa una. Madami na din mixed feedbacks eh, sana okay padin. I really want the shade of Black Orchid and can't find anything like it sa high ends. Chanel Rouge Noir pulls a bit too dark.Gusto ko din ng Givenchy Le Rouge