watch now

Author Topic: Tom Ford  (Read 28942 times)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2014, 01:09:04 pm »
Tom Ford Matte lipstick Holiday 2014

http://i.imgur.com/j9mO9JK.png

Mukhang nice. Okay daw formula. :)

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2014, 01:11:30 am »
^mukhang maganda yung First Time and Pink Tease  :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2014, 05:08:23 pm »
A make up artist friend of mine said that TF cosmetics are manufactured by Kryolan so if you want alternatives, this is the brand :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2014, 09:47:56 am »
I came back to GT for tom ford mattes!! Haha anyone who's tried?
i'm lemming for Pussycat and Ruby Rush but Ruby Rush can wait, looks like kamukha naman niya Narcotic Rouge.

My TF Narcotic Rouge kasi really has the best matte formula I have ever worn out of all the brands na I have/tried. But I can't say the same for the permanent creamy formula of TF which I don't like.

^I have also tried Kryolan mattes sis, although hindi tolerable for me yung dryness. Kaya IMO, not comparable at all. :(

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2014, 10:48:36 am »
A make up artist friend of mine said that TF cosmetics are manufactured by Kryolan so if you want alternatives, this is the brand :)

If I got my info correct, Charlotte Tillbury created the TF colors.  So now that she has her own cosmetic line --  that's another less pricey (pricey pa rin though) alternative. 

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2014, 09:13:32 pm »
I came back to GT for tom ford mattes!! Haha anyone who's tried?
i'm lemming for Pussycat and Ruby Rush but Ruby Rush can wait, looks like kamukha naman niya Narcotic Rouge.

My TF Narcotic Rouge kasi really has the best matte formula I have ever worn out of all the brands na I have/tried. But I can't say the same for the permanent creamy formula of TF which I don't like.

^I have also tried Kryolan mattes sis, although hindi tolerable for me yung dryness. Kaya IMO, not comparable at all. :(

I have Velvet Cherry. I really like the formula and the lasting power, but exfoliation is a must talaga. But one of my favorites ito. Talbog my favorite Burberry Lip Velvet hehe :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2014, 07:50:47 pm »
ladychris17, I have the velvet cherry and it is a very nice dark shade but it is also very drying for me.

aquacharly, I heard too. I have one of Charlotte Tillbury's matte lipstick and I like the formula and it's not as drying as TF

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2014, 09:45:48 am »
A make up artist friend of mine said that TF cosmetics are manufactured by Kryolan so if you want alternatives, this is the brand :)

tom ford is under estee lauder. bakit kryolan nagmanufacture?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2014, 11:35:09 am »
^ It doesn't mean that if it is under EL, it is manufactured by EL :) There are some cases that other companies manufacture it.

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2014, 05:32:20 am »
I'm soo excited for the Lips and Boys collection! Here where I live, unfortunately, mga after Christmas pa daw release so I have to wait for a couple of weeks pa!

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2014, 10:29:34 am »
^ Me too! I'm going back to EU in less than 2 weeks, sana I can get ahold of it :)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2014, 04:47:53 am »
wala pa rin ba sa Manila nito?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2014, 11:16:22 am »
^ wala, the nearest one would be in HK

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #133 on: December 12, 2014, 03:13:17 am »
I love their packaging! <3

clotheswhore

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #134 on: December 26, 2014, 11:47:46 pm »
I've only tried their lipsticks and I love it. I want to try the eyeshadows next pero ang dami ko pang ibang eyeshadows.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2014, 08:48:57 am »
Yung mga naka try ng lipstick, how was is? So far pinaka bet kong lipstick ay sa YSL at NARS velvet matte lang. Hindi ako hiyang sa MAC lipstick, sa Chanel naman eh rouge coco lang type ko.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2014, 11:45:49 am »
^I super love their lipstick, long lasting talaga.

The lips and boys collection is out na

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2014, 02:40:05 pm »
I just got Francesco today from their Lips and Boys collection. Ang pretty nya nakakahinayang gamitin :D

I might get Julian too

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2014, 07:38:07 pm »
Saan kayo bumibili mga sis? Any recommended Online store? Thanks

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Tom Ford
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2014, 10:47:05 pm »
^ instagram.com/mupstore but medyo mataas ang mark up nila.. I also like nicolettemakeup & klangsboutique :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close