We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
A make up artist friend of mine said that TF cosmetics are manufactured by Kryolan so if you want alternatives, this is the brand
I came back to GT for tom ford mattes!! Haha anyone who's tried?i'm lemming for Pussycat and Ruby Rush but Ruby Rush can wait, looks like kamukha naman niya Narcotic Rouge. My TF Narcotic Rouge kasi really has the best matte formula I have ever worn out of all the brands na I have/tried. But I can't say the same for the permanent creamy formula of TF which I don't like. ^I have also tried Kryolan mattes sis, although hindi tolerable for me yung dryness. Kaya IMO, not comparable at all.