We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
nagbackread ako sa HCG thread... haha.. congrats kay Kat and Jhoanne! inggit ako.. i stop HCG for 1 week na.. I did lose 6lbs for 7 days.. medyo onti lang since i cant follow the protocol dahil sa work ko..and umm, has someone experience na maging tender yung hinaharap naten?? hahaha.. Just curious lang, baka ako nakakaexperience.
^^Calin thanks! so far sa first round 20lbs ang nabawas sa akin, was expecting 30lbs actually but hek! 20 isn't bad at all!!! For the month of Sept. rest ako same with sis Muriel tapos magsasabay kami sa 2nd round. Maganda pala pag may communication kayo ng mga fellow dieters kasi you get to compare and it made me super motivated! Parang healthy cOmpetition lang for me ito kasi hindi nman negative ang goal mo kundi makakabuti talaga. Me, Muriel and Callin communicate most of the time about this program... and I know I owe them big time with my achievement this first round. I'm gonna try to shed more this "rest month" the best I can, if not, just maintain what I have now and focus again on the 2nd round to finally get rid of that 20-30lbs! Help us to be more focused Lord.