We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Well, I'll share reverse yabang naman na parang judgmental. Some people kasi who afford some things like makakain sa medyo mahal na restaurant or may branded bag or something they give the stink eye dun sa iba na meron din, like they try to put down others or make it seem as if they are better kahit you have both the ability to afford the same stuff. True experiences to ha:At Oody's in Greenbelt. I was with this friend who I have not seen close to 5 years since we were both living out of the country for sometime. Syempre we asked for menus and we were too excited we started taking photos while waiting. Pagdating ng menu, well, wala kami nagustuhan so we politely apologized to the staff as in super pasensya. Then, we passed by this group of girls dining with some guy friends ata and the whispered loudly "oh my god, nagpicture lang sila" Goodness, mamatay-matay ako sa kakatawa. So these girls had the audacity to judge me just because I exercised my right as a consumer. Last month, sa megamall, these girls, who ang common factor ay kakalabas lang ng forever 21, kung makatingin mula ulo hanggang paa. Ako ang nahiya. Kaya naalala ko the above, kasi while at brow studio's reception, I warmly greeted with a smile this matrona-looking lady kasi she was approaching. I was smiling kasi I wanted her to know she can approach na because I was almost done with my conversation with the receptionist, what weirded me out she wasn't looking at my face but at my bag at naka-taas ang kilay tinignan ako mula ulo hanggang paa. When have ladies become so vile? These people who look like they can afford stuff (she had her Chanel with her, I'm basing it on that), why the need mang-uri ng ibang tao?
^&^^ True that, girls! Dagdag ko lang pero di ba, kaya you buy nice things kasi gusto mo hindi to give yourself an illusion that you're more superior. Pwede naman i-build na lang character if you wanna feel better about yourself, libre pa
^ I really do not get the hype with Forever 21. Seriously, I prefer such brands like Zara, Guess... maybe F21 is not really for me ^_^
Kaya naalala ko the above, kasi while at brow studio's reception, I warmly greeted with a smile this matrona-looking lady kasi she was approaching. I was smiling kasi I wanted her to know she can approach na because I was almost done with my conversation with the receptionist, what weirded me out she wasn't looking at my face but at my bag at naka-taas ang kilay tinignan ako mula ulo hanggang paa. When have ladies become so vile? These people who look like they can afford stuff (she had her Chanel with her, I'm basing it on that), why the need mang-uri ng ibang tao?
Hahaha!! Kailangan talaga sabihin yung brand? Kenneth Cole ang shades, chanel ang bag, mango ang damit nine west ang shoes, soen ang undies. Lol
Isa pa yang mga girls na nag sshop sa F21. Parang akala mo super mahal ng pinamili nila para i-flaunt yung yellow plastic bag ni F21 at titingnan ka rin mula ulo hanggang paa. Eh sa US at ibang countries, hindi naman super branded ni F21. Hype na hype sya ngayon na in ka pag naka F21 ka dito sa pinas. Andami ko rin "friends" sa fb na super yabang pag nakapag shopping sa F21 plus mega flaunt pa ng mga pinamili. Hayyys! Ewan ko ba...
^naging eye opener sakin yun sis. pagkatapos mangyari sakin yun natuto akong mag-ayos sa sarili, bumili ng signature clothes, pinakamahal ko kasi atang damit nun bench eh.. bata rin pati ako nun 23 lang, tapos di pa ako ako palaayos. kaya ata napagkamalan akong nagwiwindow shopping lang.