We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis! Finally had my iui done at kato this morning. We paid a total of 12,100. 10k (tax excluded) for the insemination. And 2,100 for duphaston. (42 tabs to be taken 3x a day) 50.00 per tablet. Wala ng doctot's fee no consultation fee. That's all i needed to pay. Sana mabuo na si baby... magic baby dust to us all! God bless!
Hi sbg, what are the test need to be done prior to your IVF in kato? How much all the cost of your lab test and treatment? Many Thanks...
Sis, I read in KATO's website regarding their IVF Cost Guarantee Plan, stating that "If initial pregnancy test is negative, patients only pay PHP 16,800.00 for the IVF cycle." Is this true? Thanks!
Hi Ladies August is just near the corner, and I am actually scheduled for my 1st IVF in Kato though I will not have the entire Protocol this year because I am only allowed 40 days of vacation. But I will do up to OPU and then they will freeze the embryos for next year transfer. They said they are using vitrification freezing w/c has 98% success rate after Thawing...and hoping that it will be a complete success rate for me. Is there somebody who underwent this kind of embryo freezing and is it successful? kindly share your experience and enlighten me.Thanks Ladies and Baby dust to all of us!!! Fighting
Hi Sis SUTIL sa Kato kasi will take 2 cycles for the entire procedure (ideally). First cycle kasi is for the stimulation (Blood test, TVU and meds to stimulate ovulation, etc)2nd cycle is for the transfer (they don't do same cycle transfer kasi) But still case to case ang lahat sis. I'm sharing base on experience lang Anyways God bless your heart's desire.