watch now

Author Topic: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center  (Read 236471 times)

babywanted

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #340 on: March 03, 2014, 02:31:34 pm »
Hi sis, feathered fairy, I've read from your old post that you were able to produce 7 eggs and all blasto. Would you mind sharing with me kung ano prep ginawa mo. Im now on my CD8, with letrozole, clomid and gonal f. Going back to Kato on wed for scan. Ty.

sbg

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #341 on: March 06, 2014, 09:13:35 pm »
Ladies, i just want to share the good news. :)

I just gave birth to healthy twins - a boy and a girl -- last February 18. They were born premature at 34 wks and 6 days, but by God's blessing, they were healthy and did not even have to be in NICU. Finally, i am a mom. :)

After 4 years of TTC, the road to a successful pregnancy was not an easy one for us - after 2 failed IUI's, and 1 miscarriage. After having BFP through Kato IVF, my pregnancy was not easy either. I had several close calls, experienced pre-term labor 2x, almost had to deliver at 29 weeks (was confined in the hospital and spent 80 hours in the labor room and was told that my cervix was already dilated), had to be on strict bed rest for more than a month and a half before having an emergency CS at 34wks 6 days.

A bit of sad news though. Our journey is not yet over, as i was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy immediately after CS. The right half of my face is now paralyzed. Doctors are not sure what caused it or how long i will recover. They say that some recover as fast as a few weeks to a few months, but some cases last for years. I am hoping i'll be one of the lucky ones and can recover in a few months. So for now, i am taking steroids and doing daily physical therapy and 2x a week sessions of accupuncture.

Through all these, after all the hardships, tons of medicines and injections and even with the Bell's Palsy, our happiness with being blessed with twins is indescribable. We feel so happy and blessed.

This forum has been a huge help and source of inspiration to me and my husband and i can only hope to give the same hope and inspiration to others who are on their TTC journey.

God Bless us all! :)

mishka08

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #342 on: March 07, 2014, 09:03:18 pm »
Congrats sis sbg! Will pray for your fast recovery. God bless you!

babywanted

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #343 on: March 11, 2014, 10:01:22 am »
Sis Sbg, congratulations on our safe delivery. Kahit ano pang hirap ang pinagdaanan mo, in the end, they will all vanish on the first sight of your babies. They're the reason for your sacrifices kc. Hay,  I hope and pray I'll be successful too, I am actually claiming it, by the grace of God, that I will be soon pregnant again. I just had my egg retrieval last week and prob transfer next month. Sis, sbg and all other positive sissies out there, may I ask who did your transfer, I believe kc that expertise is a big factor in the success of IVF. Ty sis, and I'll pray for your fast recovery. God bless us all.

hopingMOMtobe

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #344 on: March 11, 2014, 03:43:40 pm »
sis sbg...congratulation on having a twin, all the hard works are paid off and praying for your recovery as well.

 :) ;) :D

sbg

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #345 on: March 20, 2014, 09:22:58 pm »
Thanks mishka08, babywanted and hopingMOMtobe. As of yesterday, i have some movement in my forehead so there's some improvement naman, though, very slow.

Sis babywanted, Dr. Mendiola did the egg retrieval and Dra. Perillo did my transfer. Ipagdasal natin yang transfer mo. Sabi nga ng isang friend ko, "Bulabugin natin si Lord."
Positive thinking! :)God Bless!

sha_0303

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #346 on: March 21, 2014, 07:48:30 pm »
Hi to all sisses,

Congrats to all of you that are positive and now have the precious baby.

It took me 2 days to read all the posts :)

We had also ivf, I had my 1st ivf last feb 2009 in Taiwan, Taichung by dr. Lee, but it was cancelled. Then they gave me DHEA for 4 months to take then go back June 2009, but due to my low amh, they said no egg was seen, retrieval came, thank god they got one single egg, and it was fertilized with grade of 8AC.then day 3 transferred and 2 ww and it was positive, now I have a daughter who just turned 4 years old this march 02.

But in between of that positive pregnancy, my journey has been very difficult, day 2 after I know that I was positive, I had a very red bleeding in which Leeds me for confinement at makati med, then bed rest.
Then at my 2nd month of pregnancy, confine again for 5 days. Imagine naka wheel chair me going to the delivery room section na may naka sunud syo na janitor ng makati med just to wipe out the blood.
And this confinement was the very delicate, Kasi may lumabas sa kin na big ball of blood na Akala ng lahat is yung baby na, but God is very good, I service that. After that complete bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy.

When I go to makati emd for a check up my husband and father always carry me, Kasi basal me pressure ng tayo. Imagine the whole pregnancy ko is naka bed pan Lang me pag WWII and pupu. My mom takes care of me, I even take a shampoo in my bed.  ;D and my mom always tap my whole body for the circulation of my blood to be ok.

I am very much happy to my mom and my hubby and to my family for the support.

........ Medyo OT ata ako sa story ko..... Pero just wondering if kato is considering the result of a low amh?

God bless to all sisses..... Will always pray for all of you.  ;)

Lanesky

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #347 on: April 01, 2014, 08:00:25 pm »
Hi all sissies,

I am new here.Myhusband and i are interested to undergo on this treatment. I am 37 yrs old ,married for 2 yrs still no baby yet. To all sissies, who underwent to kato how many weeks to finish the whole IVF procedure? Do i have to see the immunologist first before contacting kato? as i have read here some sisies get failed to get pregnant is there a connection of immunology on that matter? Many thanks..

mishka08

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #348 on: April 03, 2014, 03:58:27 am »
Hi Lanesky welcome to the thread!

Re IVF duration at Kato base on experience it took us 2 months. The first month was for the stims, aspiration and fertilization and the following month is for the transfer.

Re immuno it's on your own prerogative ü some does it and some doesn't.  But I have mine checked for my own peace of mind ü and failed procedure doesn't necessarily mean it's connected to immune issues.  A lot of different factors contribute to a failed IVF.

Btw have you gone through other work ups with your OB?

NanayToBe

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #349 on: April 03, 2014, 12:10:22 pm »
Hi Luneska Welcome!! when ka mag papa IVF sana magkasabay tayo, ako mga July pa or August..

dimples00711

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #350 on: April 08, 2014, 11:04:42 pm »
Hi, I'm new in this forum. I'm 32 yrs old, married for 5 years but never been pregnant. Just want to know any sisses here have undergo ivf recently at Kato and what is the result. Pls help me, I'm also considering ivf in Kato but want to know the success rate in Kato. Pls share your stories.

Have done IUI 4 times but no luck.  Hope ivf here in KAto works for me.

sbg

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #351 on: April 09, 2014, 12:07:09 am »
dimples007711, i had a successful IVF in Kato and recently gave birth to twins (b/g). i'm 36 yrs old btw. I know several from this forum who were successful in Kato too, it would be good if you can back read if you have time. 

dimples00711

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2014, 07:03:32 pm »
Hi mag sissies, Meron bA sa inyo May plan mag ivf as Kato this year? What are your preparations and how much does ivf cost now?

dimples00711

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #353 on: April 11, 2014, 09:16:43 pm »
Hi sis sbg, may I know what is the result of your blood test for you to find out that you need LIT treatment? I have my test done and the result is: reaction code 2, % PRA is 0%. Do you know what does this mean?

sbg

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #354 on: April 13, 2014, 03:00:15 am »
dimples00711, my LAT results:
HLA CLASS I - Reaction 1, % PRA=0%
HLA CLASS II- Reaction 2, % PRA=16%

Based on your LAT results, you will most probably need LIT. Goal is to get your %PRA to 100%.
In my case, my %PRA went from 0% to 100% after 7 LIT sessions.

Lanesky, i suggest you try to attend their free symposium so you can avail of their free consultation. That way you can have a face-to-face with Dr Mendiola and you can get answers to all your questions right away. I think seeing the clinic and talking to the doctor/s personally will also help you decide if you want to do IVF with them or not. :) God Bless!


dimples00711

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #355 on: April 13, 2014, 12:22:33 pm »
Thank you  sis sbg for your reply. I'm really confuse Kasi sabi ng OB ko it's my choice daw Kung mag undergo ako ng LIT treatment.  Pwede din naman daw Hindi pag mag ivf ako. She recommend Kato to me. Hindi bA para lang sa mga naka experience na ng miscarriage ang LIT treatment? Pls help me mga sissies, I'm really really confused.

mishka08

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #356 on: April 14, 2014, 10:56:49 pm »
Sis dimples00711 LIT is needed for implantation.

Lanesky

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #357 on: April 16, 2014, 01:11:35 am »
Hi sbg, thanks for your respond.  That is a good idea . Many thanks....

Lanesky

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #358 on: April 19, 2014, 03:58:27 pm »
dimples007711, i had a successful IVF in Kato and recently gave birth to twins (b/g). i'm 36 yrs old btw. I know several from this forum who were successful in Kato too, it would be good if you can back read if you have time. 
Hi sbg, what are the test need to be done prior to your IVF in kato? How much all the cost of your lab test and treatment? Many Thanks...

joeai

  • Guest
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #359 on: April 30, 2014, 06:06:33 am »
Hi! i am new here in the forum. i would just like to ask kung meron na po nag try mag pa iui sa kato? thanks! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close