We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^Sis meandmyhoney buti ka pa you were able to teach them how to fish instead of just giving them fish all the time. If I may ask sis, what kind of kabuhayan did you give your mom? I'm in the same boat as you kasi. My mom is not a widow but my dad left her and now has a family of his own, so wala na talaga sustento. I'm still giving mom a fixed amount of money every month, and would like for her to be independent now that I'm married and planning to have kids.Thanks in advance for your reply.