We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis Jelly,Oo, ang sama ng cramps ko din nung first few weeks. Weird pa kasi nag-cramps yung mga muscles na di typical na mag-cramps --- like inner thighs ba naman or biceps din! Anyway, I figured it was from how I was drinking the water. Iinom kasi ako ng mga 500-750 ml in one go --- tapos ihi kaagad (and you lose alot of electrolytes this way). Better to space out drinking --- a glass at a time lang. Also, dagdagan mo ng sea salt yung niluluto mo for extra sodium. Lastly, I always stretch my muscles before bedtime. Para hindi mag cramps kasi super sakit nya.