We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Who particularly should avail of cord blood banking? Or maybe what I should be asking is: what diseases supposedly does cord blood cure?
Personally I vouch for StemCord - very effecient service. My husband just texted them when I was admitted into MMC for labor and they were on call since the start of my labor till I gave birth which was 11 hours. As in nandun lang sila sa labas ng delivery room. They're a bit more expensive pero mas gusto ko yung service nila parang its still more medical rather than sales-y which I find Cord Life too be... Medyo mas marketing na yung mga people who met up with us.
medyo napansin din ng husband ko yan. cord life is a bit more on marketing side rather than stem cord. one day apart lang kasi nung nag-pa demo kami sa mga agent ng blood banking. so naalala pa namin every detail ng mga inexplain ng mga agent. sabi nga ng husband ko additional P50k in 21 years, (parang P2380/year) hindi na rin ganoon kalaki, compared mo to the services that Stemcord can offer...
And same thinking tayo sis - for an additional P45K++ (for our plan) eh ok narin yun for my peace of mind. Chaka nga I was told by a friend na mas readily transported ang Stem Cells coming from StemCord because it's banked in SNG which is part of the list of countries by Canada and US na parang "safe". Sorry may medical term dun eh, just forgot what it is...
Sayang yung wife ng cousin ko nanganak hindi niya pinastore yung cord niya. When my friend needed it she paid 800k
^bumili siya ng stemcell sis kasi yung sa friend ko hindi rin niya na ipreserve dahil wala rin siyang idea na may ganito. 800k lahat na yun yung stemcell pati na yung fee ng doctor na gumawa.