Author Topic: I failed as a mother :(  (Read 2618 times)

antithesisofbarbie

• Ineffable.
  • GirlTalker
    • wordpress blog :)
Re: I failed as a mother :(
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2017, 08:32:02 pm »
chill lang. You have too much on your plate these days.
Try to focus nailing muna sa mga big things. Explain mo din sa kids mo kung among nangyayari sa family ninyo as of this moment so that aware sila lang that they will cooperate.
Napagalitan mo lang naan because you want to correct.. kung naambunan man sila hindi mo naman sila iniwan sa ulanan it happens. so chill lang.
Mahirap talaga maging mother (narealize ko lang din ito ngayon while reading different threads) pero don't say na failure ka.
I measure the moment in the heartbeats I skip.

yonamarie

• GirlTalker
  • Young|Frustrated RN|Mother to Sam
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2017, 09:06:34 am »
Dont be to hard on your self! Cheer up!
Ako din may mga times na ganyan! But when I see my son, ok na! Bumabawi ako sa kanya in my own ways!
Mahalaga is you are there! Kahit papano you still spend time with them kahit saglit lang.
Pa-hug nga sis!
*virtual hug

fifi_girl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2017, 09:31:03 am »
Sometimes i feel this too. Im also a single parent. I feel like i failed my son for not being able to give him a complete family. We stay with my parents, and my son is well take care of. I have brothers whom he can look  at as a father figure. But i cannot help but question myself sometimes if i really did everything to fix my relationship with his father.

Btw, i am not receiving any financial help from him.. and i do not demand.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2017, 10:00:55 am »
But i cannot help but question myself sometimes if i really did everything to fix my relationship with his father.

Btw, i am not receiving any financial help from him.. and i do not demand.

Question ko din yan before kaya nung nagkausap kami to give it a try again pumayag ako. Pero sa hiwalayan lang din napunta, sa umpisa lang siya maayos then balik sa dating gawi. It hurts more the 2nd time around and ang consolation na lang is nasagot yang tanong na yan na hindi pala talaga ako ang nagkulang. And same with you sis wala din support na natatanggap ang baby ko from his "sperm donor".
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2017, 10:41:51 am »
thanks sa replies sisses. i filed for leave ako sa office for 1 month to spend time with kids this summer
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2017, 11:14:16 am »
^Good  for you sis, ang bait ng office ninyo.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

fifi_girl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2017, 11:35:23 am »
Someone told me that it is not my failure na hindi ko nabigyan ng kumpletong pamilya ang anak ko. Because he had a choice. A choice between leaving and staying. But he chose to leave instead.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2017, 12:27:47 pm »
sis, don't be too hard on yourself. pa-hug nga.  :-*

I am a solo parent too, I can completely relate. sometimes it really feels like kulang. the room is such a mess, you forgot about your kids' assignment, you forgot to teach this how to do this and that, etc kasi you are busy with some other things, like work. and sometimes, you wonder how things could be a lot easier if their dad is around to help you out. like, you dont have to work all day and night because someone will help out sa finances. or you could have someone who you can rely on kapag hindi mo magawa isang bagay. heck, sometimes i even feel that i am not disciplining my kids well kasi ako yung taga disiplina tapos ako pa yung magpapacify ng emotions nila after.

kaso these are the cards we are dealt with, and we need to play the game. i just assure myself that things shouldn't always be perfect. and i just tell myself that siguro God  gave me this kind of life because He knows I can handle it well.

just try to walk way from things or people that aren't helping. madami ng factors ang nagddrain sayo and you dont need another one. if the father isnt helping you, cut the ties.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close